Saturday, October 19, 2013

Caroline Manzo Says She Quit Real Housewives of New Jersey To 'Maintain Her Moral Dignity'


TVGuide.com:
As previously reportedCaroline Manzo is leaving The Real Housewives of New Jersey. The reality star opened up about her decision in a BravoTV blog Monday, saying she is leaving the show to maintain her moral dignity.

"Over the past few years my outlook on the show has changed from something I couldn't wait to show my future grandchildren to something I hope my future grandchildren never see," Manzo wrote. "I've always prided myself on being a good example for my children and my decision to leave is based on advice I've always given them: 'Be true to yourself and be proud of who you are, you are born with a name and you die with a name, don't dirty it up.' Going back to film another season of Housewives would only make me a hypocrite. For me, peace and integrity cannot be bought with money or fame. I practice what I preach, and as I said on the reunion, I'm done.I simply feel that my role has run its course and I have nothing more to give."

Manzo added that she's already in production on a pilot for Bravo, Manzo'd with Children."We are having an absolute blast filming it, and I hope you all join us as we start our new chapter within the Bravo network," Manzo said. "We didn't close the book, we just turned the page."

Manzo is the third original cast member to leave the series, following Dina Manzo and Danielle Staub.
RELATED: Trouble In New Jersey? Caroline Manzo’s Husband Accused Of Cheating

2 comments:

  1. Bullshit, she didn't want the dirty laundry on her felandering husband exposed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes like talking about blow jobs with her children and lap dances with her husband at strip joints. There's some dignity to pass on to her grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete