Thursday, October 3, 2013

NeNe Leakes Says Bridesmaids Drama Ruined Her Friendships


CocoaFab.com:
NeNe Leakes may regret some of the choices she made for her million dollar wedding.

When she selected a roster of reality stars including Cynthia Bailey, Laura Govan, Marlo Hampton and Jennifer Williams to be her bridesmaids, she had no idea what would follow.

This week, we watched Diana Gowins lay into Marlo for being “loose” and “opportunistic,” on I Dream of Nene: The Wedding and the ladies say that’s just the beginning of the chaos.

In a recent interview with the Tom Joyner Morning Show, Nene revealed some of her friendships have been damaged by the drama.

“It affected our relationship; I have to say. A few of these girls I was very close to,” she said. “Our relationship was definitely affected.”

All of the bridesmaids’ bickering put a damper on Nene’s big day.

“They totally forgot that I am a bride. They forgot the role of a bridesmaid,” she said. “They have a lot of attitude.”

While Nene didn’t choose a Maid of Honor, Cynthia was the one by her side at the alter.

“I was first and I don’t know what that means. I definitely got the party started,” said Cynthia. “I don’t know if that symbolizes anything special, but I definitely felt honored that [husband Peter Thomas and I] were the first ones to come out.”
RELATED:  Gregg Leakes Talks His Second Marriage to NeNe Leakes, Setting Up Kim Zolciak and Kroy Biermann — Exclusive

No comments:

Post a Comment