Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bethenny Frankel Reveals That Jason Hoppy Still Lives In Her House


HuffPo.com:
Ellen DeGeneres appears on Bethenny Frankel's talk show today (Oct. 16) to set the record straight on their reported feud, but all the pair seems to want to talk about is Frankel's messy split.

As Frankel, whose show was founded by DeGeneres' production company, discusses her relationship with Ms. DeGeneres, she lets it slip that her estranged husband, Jason Hoppy, is still living in their New York home amid divorce drama. 

"I was just telling my audience how much I love you and how amazing you've been to me and a lot of people like to make a lot of comments in the press about different relationships whether it's someone gives someone a show and it's just a business relationship and I try to explain to people that you and I are really friends," Frankel tells DeGeneres via satellite, responding to the rumors that DeGeneres wants to cut ties with her show. "We actually go to dinner, I hang out with you and Portia [De Rossi], I've been to your house. I genuinely love you and look up to you and I call you when things are rough or when I need advice and that's just the nature of this relationship."

DeGeneres chimes in, joking that although that's true, she has yet to be invited to Frankel's home, which is when the former "Real Housewife" reveals: "My ex-husband lives in my house, Ellen." Awkward.

"Well then I am not going there," DeGeneres quips, continuing to discuss her relationship with Frankel. "I am not distancing myself from your show, I love you. I am so proud of you. I am proud to have my name on it and I think that you are amazing and we are friends."

Frankel gets teary-eyed as DeGeneres explains that she tried to get her to film in Los Angeles so that they would be closer together, but that Frankel's daughter with Hoppy, Bryn, is in New York, which is why her show is shot there. 

"You can't really talk about what's going on in your life right now and I know that," DeGeneres says, hinting that Frankel's divorce is a lot more complicated than viewers think. "I know what's really going on and I know that's really hard for you to not share how difficult a time this is for you. That's weird because you do share everything with your audience but you are not allowed to talk about your divorce, so I'll just leave it at that."
RELATED:  Damage Control? Ellen DeGeneres Appears on ‘Bethenny’ To Declare She’s Not ‘Distancing’ Herself From Ratings-Starved Talk Show

No comments:

Post a Comment