Friday, June 20, 2014

Ramona Singer Ignores Cheating Talk, Refuses To Open Up To Friends About Husband Mario's Alleged Affair


RadarOnline.com:
Ramona Singer is not letting anyone know how much she may be suffering about her troubled marriage, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that she shuts down any conversations about her husband’s infidelity, refusing to talk about her heartache.

The Real Housewives of New York City star has been dealing with her husband’s shocking cheating allegations, and Mario Singer’s much younger mistress Kasey Dexter didn’t go down without a fight.

“Ramona NEVER talks about Mario or the mistress, she absolutely shuts down cheating talk,” a source close to the blonde reality star told Radar.

As Ramona and Mario try to silence his mistress Dexter with legal letters, she continues to make headlines by claiming that the husband of the Housewife is still in love with her.

“Ramona refuses to acknowledge that there is a problem,” the source told Radar. “She is burying her head in the sand and she refuses to talk about what has happened.”

The source said that instead of fishing for gossip, friends close to Ramona are hoping they can help her through the rough time, but to no avail.

“She’s being really private,” the source said. “Ramona just puts on a happy face and tries not to let on that there is anything wrong at all.

“Everyone knows their marriage was broken but now she won’t let anyone in to help as she tries to repair the relationship.”
RELATED:  The Mistress Fires Back – Mario And Ramona Singer Were The Ones Harassing Me!

4 comments:

  1. Yawn.......wish I could say I care, but I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How incredibly brutal to live with and love an adulterer. Have done it. Didn't do it for long. I also was in my early 20's and had no children to him (thank God) This is very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RaMoanA and Mary-O will get back together. Who else wants either one of them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I saw Ramona Singer this past weekend in The Hamptons, as she was sitting at the table next to me at a restaurant. After dinner, I was excited to meet her, as I consider myself to be one of the biggest RH fans in the world and have followed RHNY since the first season. So, I walked up to her, excited as ever for her to prove that she's not the raging, neurotic, back-stabbing, pretentious, narcissistic, selfish bitch that she portrays on reality television, but it turns out that she's not only all of those adjectives listed above, but more!! First, I politely tapped her on the shoulder and she ignored me. Determined to express my genuine excitement to meet her, I tapped her once more telling her that I was a big fan and asking if I could possibly get a picture with her. She turned toward me and gave me the most condescending, biting "No" of all time and turned to speak to the two men standing next to her. Disappointed, I walked back to my crew and moved on with my night. A few minutes later, one of the men speaking with her tapped me on the shoulder and said that he found Ramona to be really rude and did not know why she wouldn't take a picture with me and she refused once more. Turns out that his male friend is a famous model and was upset with Ramona's behavior, particularly since she's not famous for anything but being a 57 year old Reality Star known for her bitchy attitude and disregard for anyone she doesn't see on her level. I am not only crushed to find out Ramona's true colors, but I am disappointed on a human-to-human level that she could not even give me a second of her time to talk. As a therapist, I always watched the show diagnosing each character with their unique disorders. I knew Ramona had Narcissistic Personality Disorder as well as a severe anxiety disorder and would benefit from taking a high dose of antianxiety drugs, but now I also can diagnose her with my own diagnosis of Bad Personality Disorder. Talk about a let-down. That lady is surely a bitch. What you see on television is DEFINITELY what you get.

    ReplyDelete