Saturday, June 14, 2014

Joanna Krupa Talks Moving on from "Real Housewives of Miami"


Fansshare.com:
There have been a lot of rumours about the future of Joanna Krupa on the hit television series Real Housewives of Miami over the past few months and the beautiful star has continually tried to clear things up. The biggest rumour was that Joanna was leaving Real Housewives of Miami to join Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, something that she has denied on numerous occasions.

However, it seems that those rumours simply will not go away, after they once again resurfaced recently, when Joanna Krupa confirmed that she was quitting Real Housewives of Miami. Fans insisted that this must mean that Joanna is definitely joining Real Housewives of Beverly Hills but, once again, Joanna has spoken out to deny the rumours.
 
Krupa explained, "I have a few friends from there and I have my friend Gretchen [Rossi] from the O.C., so just because I’ve been hanging out with them that’s when the rumor started, like way back in the year. But no, it’s always been a rumor.”
 
So if Joanna Krupa is not leaving Real Housewives of Miami to join Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, then why exactly has she decided to leave the series? Well it seems that the beautiful star just feels that the time is right to move on and try new things.
 
She added, "Ever since Miami finished I’ve been focusing on so many more things in my life. I think it’s much more healthy to discontinue that run. ‘Housewives’ was an amazing chapter of my life. It was great because it saved my relationship with my husband [and] we had an amazing fairytale wedding, but I think it’s time to move on."

1 comment:

  1. Still very fuckable, if you don't mind wearing a Hazmat suit.

    ReplyDelete