Sunday, June 1, 2014

NeNe Leakes Plans to Ask for 'More Money' to Return to 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Next Season


LifeandStylemag.com:
The Real Housewives of Atlanta’s NeNe Leakes is still letting rumors fly on whether she’ll return next season, but one thing’s for sure: If she returns, she wants a raise!

“All of us deserve a raise,” NeNe, who currently makes $1 million per season, tells Life & Style. “I haven’t asked for more money yet, but I damn sure plan to!”

A fan favorite, NeNe is the last remaining cast member left from the original season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. But after all the fighting and possibly the most drama-filled season yet, NeNe is being very honest about her mixed feelings regarding her future on the Bravo reality hit.

“Everybody has been invited back, but I don’t know exactly what I’m doing,” NeNe, 46, tells Life and Style. “This past season was very dark and toxic; there was a lot of negativity. I just don’t want to work with so much negativity.”

2 comments:

  1. Yes...Please no more of Nene.....enough....she is so phony my glucose level spirals out of control

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would rather watch Kenya with her bullhorn than to listen to Nene sit and act so high and mighty....what a phony..

    ReplyDelete