"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" returns on Bravo November 3 with no sign of a new cast member - just yet. (Chuck Smith's wife Mynique has been hanging out with the ladies.)RELATED: Plus Size Modeling News: Straight Size Model Cynthia Bailey Seen Posing in Product Ads On A Plus Size Retailer’s Website
The show last year, thanks to the insertion of Kenya Moore, generated its best ratings ever, averaging 3 million viewers in overnight ratings.
It's practically tied with New Jersey as the most popular "Real Housewives" franchise.
The network provided short teaser synoposes of each of the six castmates:
* NeNe relishes being Gregg's new wife again and settles back into Atlanta after a year of living in Hollywood.
* Recently engaged Kandi attempts to get closer to the altar with fiancé Todd, but faces unexpected roadblocks along the way. She also adds to her growing entertainment empire by producing her first ever musical production, a project which brings all of the ladies together in very surprising ways.
* Soon-to-be-divorced housewife, Porsha, faces major setbacks in her life, yet continues to fight valiantly to get back on top. (My guess we won't be seeing Kordell Stewart on air again.)
* Meanwhile, Kenya battles her landlord over an impending eviction and delves into her family's history, hoping to unlock the secrets from her childhood.
* Always on the go, Cynthia faces challenges of raising a teen daughter and is surprised by others that are not supportive of her choices.
* Phaedra resists slowing down with baby number two and studies nonstop to get her mortician’s license while supervising Apollo as he tackles remodeling their new home. The stress on their marriage shows when Apollo’s opinion isn't always aligned with his whirlwind wife’s ideas.