Monday, September 16, 2013

Marysol Patton Says She's "Confused" by Her Co-Stars' "Conflicting Stories"


Wetpaint.com:
Things have been tough for Marysol Patton on this season of Real Housewives of Miami, between her mom's health issues and her arguments with the other Housewives. 
"When Lisa invited Alexia, Adriana, and myself to meet her out for a fun girls night, I was really looking forward to it," Marysol writes in her Bravo blog, explaining that she was looking forward to getting an escape from dealing with her mom, Elsa's, health problems. "Some of the most difficult times for me are when I lie in bed at night thinking about my mom, unable to sleep."

"When we arrived at the club, I quickly realized Lisa was staging an intervention to get everyone to make up," Marysol says. "The other ladies Lisa invited were not happy to see us and made it very obvious, as did we. No one was ready to make amends yet, but I tried to enjoy the evening regardless. I for sure was not going to let my evening be a bust, and at this point any moment of distraction and happiness is a blessing."

Marysol says that she has trouble believing everything that the Housewives are saying this season. "As I watch the show I'm discovering many conflicting stories that have me a bit confused," she admits. "This season is going to be one for the books, to say the least." 
RELATED:  Real Housewives of Miami Star Marysol Patton Calls Lea Black “Satan”

No comments:

Post a Comment