Sunday, September 22, 2013

Porsha Stewart Questions Estranged Husband Kordell Stewart's Sexuality


ChristianPost.com:
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" is gearing up for its sixth season premiere this November, and a sneak peak of the upcoming show features star Porsha Stewart being more open about her divorce that began after the cameras stopped rolling last season.

Media sources like TMZ reported about the divorce taking place between Stewart and her husband last March. Porsha, the granddaughter of civil-rights leader Hosea Williams, was shocked by the news and publicly admitted it.

Stewart learned on Twitter that her estranged former NFL playing husband Kordell Stewart was divorcing her. However, Stewart is publicly opening up about her feelings concerning her estranged spouse in a teaser for the new season of the show.

"Kordell didn't necessarily want me physically," Stewart said in a preview clip of the show featured on the Bravo TV website. "And that made me wonder, what does he want?"

Months after the news first broke, the 32-year-old reality television star has a new outlook on love.

"I think a woman should look for a man who they feel they can trust and who has their best interest at heart," Stewart recently told S2S Magazine. "The way that you'll know if a man is equally yoked to you is if your purpose in life is aligned with his."
RELATED:  Porsha Stewart offers love lessons learned

3 comments:

  1. Just because Porche looks like a transvestite doesnt make Kordell Gay. She is literally the person I dislike most in the world. I cant explain it.

    Kordell says: “I’m very ashamed of my wife for saying something that she knows is not true?at all. The rumors have never been true. I’m not gay. It is sad that she would target the homosexual community which often times lacks support to begin with. It is very disappointing that she will do anything and say anything for a minute of so-called fame. She can have that life, I just want to continue to be the best single dad and father that I can for my son.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would want to sleep with her? OMG I couldnt stabd to be under the same roof.

    ReplyDelete
  3. porsha should be ashamed of her self, she is filled with bitterness and hatred she should go ahead and live her life and stop the madness.

    ReplyDelete