Thursday, September 12, 2013

Kelly Bensimon Caught Hanging Out With Jason Hoppy, Returning to Real Housewives of New York


Wetpaint.com:
Even when a Real Housewives star leaves a show, she’s never really gone for good. Case in point: Lauri Peterson, who returned for several episodes of The Real Housewives of Orange County’s eighth season, and Karent Sierra, who made a cameo in this week’s episode of Real Housewives of Miami.
Now Wetpaint Entertainment can exclusively reveal that Kelly Bensimon will be one of the next former cast members to make a comeback. While chatting with us at Badgley Mischka’s Spring 2014 show during New York Fashion Week, she filled us in on her upcoming return appearance on RHoNY!

Wetpaint Entertainment: Great to see you! What are you up to these days?


Kelly Bensimon: I’m getting my MBA right now from Northeastern online. And I work for [daily newspaper] AM New York; I have a style column for them.

A lot of former Housewives like Jill Zarin and Danielle Staub are getting their own special episodes of Watch What Happens Live, where viewers can really catch up with them one-on-one. Is that something you’d be interested in doing?
You know, I’ve done WWHL, I was there for my fifth book that came out about the Hamptons. But a one-on-one show I don’t think is an opportunity for me.

I mean, I wasn’t even a real Housewife. I was just supposed to be on a couple of episodes, and I ended up staying on for three years. Yes, I was on the show, but no one really saw my personal life. You didn’t see me at home or with my family. I mean, I have a twin brother and no one who watched the show even knew that. I kept my personal life personal.

Season 6 of RHoNY is coming back soon. Will you watch it?
I’m on it! I’m in a couple of scenes with LuAnn. And I love Carole Radziwell. She’s so smart. I like Heather too — she’s a great woman.

How was it filming again?
It was fun. It was a nice opportunity to hang out with Luann and Carole. It was real life. It wasn’t fabricated stuff. No enemies and no kooky craziness. It was great!
RELATED:  Bethenny Frankel's Ex Spotted With Her Nemesis