Thursday, September 12, 2013

Kelly Bensimon Caught Hanging Out With Jason Hoppy, Returning to Real Housewives of New York


Wetpaint.com:
Even when a Real Housewives star leaves a show, she’s never really gone for good. Case in point: Lauri Peterson, who returned for several episodes of The Real Housewives of Orange County’s eighth season, and Karent Sierra, who made a cameo in this week’s episode of Real Housewives of Miami.
Now Wetpaint Entertainment can exclusively reveal that Kelly Bensimon will be one of the next former cast members to make a comeback. While chatting with us at Badgley Mischka’s Spring 2014 show during New York Fashion Week, she filled us in on her upcoming return appearance on RHoNY!

Wetpaint Entertainment: Great to see you! What are you up to these days?


Kelly Bensimon: I’m getting my MBA right now from Northeastern online. And I work for [daily newspaper] AM New York; I have a style column for them.

A lot of former Housewives like Jill Zarin and Danielle Staub are getting their own special episodes of Watch What Happens Live, where viewers can really catch up with them one-on-one. Is that something you’d be interested in doing?
You know, I’ve done WWHL, I was there for my fifth book that came out about the Hamptons. But a one-on-one show I don’t think is an opportunity for me.

I mean, I wasn’t even a real Housewife. I was just supposed to be on a couple of episodes, and I ended up staying on for three years. Yes, I was on the show, but no one really saw my personal life. You didn’t see me at home or with my family. I mean, I have a twin brother and no one who watched the show even knew that. I kept my personal life personal.

Season 6 of RHoNY is coming back soon. Will you watch it?
I’m on it! I’m in a couple of scenes with LuAnn. And I love Carole Radziwell. She’s so smart. I like Heather too — she’s a great woman.

How was it filming again?
It was fun. It was a nice opportunity to hang out with Luann and Carole. It was real life. It wasn’t fabricated stuff. No enemies and no kooky craziness. It was great!
RELATED:  Bethenny Frankel's Ex Spotted With Her Nemesis

5 comments:

  1. They are perfect for each other. She can drive him crazy like Jason did Bethany.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All they have to do is bring ether other nut case jealous wretch Jill zarin into the mix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her boobs are so far apart that each one is in a separate time zone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He can't seem to stay away from crazy women.

    ReplyDelete