Thursday, September 5, 2013

Lea Black Says Marysol Patton and Adriana de Moura Are "Phony"


Wetpaint.com:
Real Housewives of Miami star Lea Black did not appreciate Alexia Echevarria calling her a "hypocrite" at the party  especially because Lea says she was doing her best to keep the festivities from getting ugly. 
"Being polite and not causing a scene with people even if you don't like them isn't hypocrisy, it's simply being civilized and respectful to the host and their guests, and it’s called manners," Lea writes in her Bravo blog. "And the shocking thing about it is Alexia daring to call me a hypocrite while I am trying to calm down the atmosphere instead of throwing gasoline on it."

"Rather than appreciate me wanting her party to be fun and fabulous instead of a brawl, she once again took an opportunity to take a pot shot at me," she continues. "I find it surprising a host would insult one of their guests that way. Especially a friend whose heart was in the right place." Then again, when is a party ever carefree on this show?

Lea says she's not a fan of what Adriana De Moura and Frederic Marq have been saying about her. "Frederic has called me an evil bitch," Lea writes. "He has never said one nice thing about me. He keeps telling his wife all the ugly things he wants to do to me and threatens me. And he has the nerve to say I talk about him. "

"While talking to Lisa, Adriana took talking in circles to the next level," she adds. "Did any of you get dizzy during the spin?" Sounds like Lea could use some Dramamine.


And Lea says she didn't enjoy Marysol Patton's scene with the psychic. "The 'psychic' set up was as phony as the five-year 'engagement,'" Lea writes, referring to Adriana's marriage. And so there you have it: Lea won't being patching things up with Adriana and Marysol anytime soon. Or be consulting with that psychic. 
RELATED: Why ‘RHOM’ Star Lea Black Is So Friggin’ Magical

No comments:

Post a Comment