Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Joanna Krupa Is Happy the Men Made Up — But Still Considers Adriana De Moura To Be "Crazy"


Wetpaint.com:
Real Housewives of Miami star Joanna Krupa is glad her then-fiance Roman Zago patched things up with Frederic Marq. Just don't expect her to do the same with Adriana De Moura anytime soon. 
"I think it was very classy and big of Romain to decide to meet up with Frederic," Joanna writes in her Bravo blog. "Romain isn't the type of person that will allow anyone to disrespect me, and the fact he wanted to set a good example makes me love him even more and proves that he has an amazing heart." Awww!

"The meeting with Frederic was strictly because he felt he wanted to make amends, otherwise he would have never showed up," she explains. "I admire him for meeting with Frederic and seeing past Frederic’s crazy wife, finding forgiveness, and moving on, since we will always see each other as we are part of a circle that has mutual friends. It made the most sense (at least for the men) not to hate one another."

And Joanna praises Lea Black for suggesting the trip to L.A. "It was sweet of Lea to come up with the idea to go to LA with me and bring along Lisa, because I am always open to hear other people’s advice and opinions, even though I was pretty set in stone on what I wanted for my wedding and how I wanted it to look," she writes. "I think we all were ready for a little getaway from the Miami drama and certain people."
RELATED:  Joanna Krupa Responds to "Fake Bangs" Allegations

1 comment: