Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tamra Barney Suffers Hernia, Thought She Was 'Going To Die'


Ehhh....karma?:
"Real Housewives of Orange County" star TAMRA BARNEY had to call 911 after doubling over in pain from a hernia that severely affected her bowels.  “I thought I was going to die,” she told The ENQUIRER in an exclusive interview from an Orange County Hospital.
“For the past month or so, I thought what I had was maybe an ulcer, every once in a while I would get these excruciating pains but they would go away, on Monday night they didn’t.
“It was around 7pm Monday [August 27] Eddie was gone to a meeting and I was home alone sitting on the couch drinking a cup of coffee when a sharp pain hit me like a ton of bricks; at first I thought it would go away, but it didn’t.”
Tamra got so concerned, she sent out this tweet to her 350K plus followers: Tamra Barney @TamraBarney “S**t here we go again, think its time to see a doctor? Severe pain in upper stomach after drinking coffee. Ulcer maybe?”
Tamra elaborated to The ENQUIRER, “Within in minutes I was doubled over, it was the worst pain I’ve ever suffered in my life, it was 100 times more painful than childbirth.
“I could barely talk when I called 911… an ambulance came within minutes and rushed me to the hospital.
“At the hospital doctors first thought I had a perforated ulcer, but what they found after conducting some tests, was much more complex, a hernia the size of a dollar in my abdomen wall that my bowels were entering through.”
Her emergency surgery that began at 2AM lasted almost three hours.
Tamra told The ENQUIRER she is worried and still doesn’t know the prognosis, but is glad to know what has been causing her such pain for the past month.
Tamra, who was planning to leave with Eddie on a vacation, is thankful that her emergency happened while at home and not on vacation.
“Doctors told me that if I had waited much longer I could have lost half of my bowel or worse,”  Tamra added.
She hopes to be released from the hospital by her birthday on Sunday. 
RELATED: ‘RHOOC’ Tamra Barney gets email from hateful stalker

4 comments:

  1. What an attention whore. To bad she didn't drop dead. She is the ultimate MEAN GIRL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, Anonymous, you might get your wish if this lil health scare doesn't scare Tamra NICE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like tamera there is jus too many haters out there get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her. Alexis is the one I hate.

    ReplyDelete