Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sonja Morgan Says She Feels 'Stuck In The Middle' Of Ramona Singer And Heather Thomson’s Catfight



RadarOnline.com:
The Real Housewives of New York City women never play nice and the tension between Ramona Singer and Heather Thompson comes to boiling point in next week’s episode and RadarOnline.com has a sneak peek of the drama.

During a holiday bash, Ramona sits Heather down to get to the bottom of their tension as only the Pinot Grigio-swilling socialite can.

“So something has been on my mind,” the blonde businesswoman starts off. “Sonja asked you point blank, ‘I’d like Ramona to be at the shoot’ and you said, ‘No, I don’t want her there.’”

Both women have been vying to be a part of Sonja’s new toaster oven business and the photoshoot in question was to help promote the company.

“You knew I wanted to be there and you should have picked up the phone and communicated with me and you didn’t do that. To me that wasn’t right. If she said she wanted me there,” Ramona says.

Heather hits back saying that Sonja didn’t ask her to make sure Ramona was in attendance and the two women get into a verbal back and forth before strutting over to Sonja to be the adjudicator.

“You said to me that Heather didn’t want me at the shoot. Is that true or not?” Ramona shouts which causes Sonja to stutter uncomfortably being caught in the middle.
RELATED: RHONY Cast Feuds Over Twitter! LuAnn de Lesseps Accused Of Mistreating The Band On Monday’s Episode & Alex McCord Vlogs Again!

4 comments:

  1. I am compassionately worried that Ramona is coming apart at the seams. Not being able to step back and see what you are doing is very dark pit with a heavy trapdoor, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its almost like Ramona is living in her own spun out world she's weird. I don't know y Sonja lets Ramona call the shots. It seems to me that Carole is right in this one. Its beyond me why anyone would be on Ramona's side. Coo coo,coo coo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new house wives carol and aviva but that heather has got to go I lbe Ramona sorry heather you are no match so you can just go "shake your money maker off the show"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ramona is the biggest hipocrite!!!! (def did not spell that correctly) her biggest problem with heather whi I love by the way is that ramona thinks heather talks about her behind her back all the time yet when luann and jacque left the party, ramona was talking about luann and jacque behind their backs......ramona needs to seriously grow up, she says what she wants to say and walks away, that's really immature, if she doesn't want to hear rebuttle then she needs to keep her mouth shut

    ReplyDelete