Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Napa Breakdown Motivated Lauren Manzo to Get Lap-Band Surgery


Wetpaint.com:
On last Sunday’s episode of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Caroline Manzo and the rest of her family watched as Lauren Manzo had a self-described “breakdown” after one too many jabs from her brothers.

Unable to handle the perceived bullying from her bros, Lauren walked off in a huff and dramatically locked herself in an RV.

Caroline already sounded off on her daughter’s behavior from that night in her blog, but now Lauren is providing a little more insight into what she was feeling that night — and the unexpected good that came out of it.

Lauren tweeted, “That breakdown u just saw me have was the night I decided to get the lap band-off camera- my bros-parents & vito sat w me & showed me how much they care about me-I realized that night that I wasn’t myself anymore & was In a really bad place-my relationship w my fam and BF is amazing.”

She continued, “I have the BEST support system regardless of what it appears to be on TV- I was in a bad place 1 year ago- I couldn’t be happier now.”
RELATED: 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' recap: The Not So Great Outdoors

9 comments:

  1. Spoiled ass brat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a bit misguided, but many her age do not sit under the banner, titled, "wisdom". i wish her the best and hope that she tumbles out of this decision without any regrets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel sorry for her. The "boys" get all the attention and are allowed to act like boys instead of men. I wish her the best and Im glad my mom doesn't talk about me like hers does...so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all for happy people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fat ass slut needs to stop shovin donuts in her fuckin pie hole!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's very pretty. I'm happy she made a tough decision that was right for her. Sweet girl. She deserves support & love! YOLO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice girl but honestly what kind of example is this when you try and failed try the easy way out. Honestly all this shows show women act like teenagers most of them have kids and behave and act dumb. My friends and i dont act like that but caroline is going through menopause.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's another hole-punch for the Manzo Family Lap Band Frequent Buyer card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a terrible parenting job on Caroline's part I mean seriously? Her kids are so spoiled and disrespectful.. PUT DOWN THE FOOD LAUREN! it's pretty simple..go on a diet. If anything caroline just taught her daughter that she can give up an mommy and daddy will always be there for weight loss surgery..and she bashed Teresa as a mom...PLEASEEEE

    ReplyDelete