Thursday, August 30, 2012

Phaedra Parks Dishes On New Workout DVD And The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5 Premiere


Wetpaint.com:
We’ve been waiting with bated breath for the return of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, and although we know we have at least a month to go, the premiere of Season 5 will be here before you know it. Just ask star Phaedra Parks!

When a Twitter follower asked Phaedra when the new season of RHoA starts, she replied, “Hopefully September / October, as soon as I know you will too:-).”
RELATED: Phaedra Parks’s Donkey Booty Workout DVD Will Soon Be a Reality!

2 comments:

  1. I just can't wait for the next season of the Real Housewives of Atlanta. I just hope that they come on soon because this is something I had been waiting for. Like they need to hurry up like now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to my blog.
    www.thecelebrityvillepost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete