Friday, August 24, 2012

Ramona Singer Claims Jill Zarin Is Miserable Because She Isn’t Filming ‘RHONY’


Wetpaint.com:
In an exclusive interview with Wetpaint Entertainment, The Real Housewives of New York star Ramona Singer opens up about her “strained” relationship with Aviva Drescher since their vacation in St. Bart’s (check out this preview of Season 5, Episode 13: “Pirate Booty Call”), and how she feels about Jill Zarin (hint: not good).  
 
Wetpaint Entertainment: What do you have to say to Jill Zarin’s recent comment that you all seem miserable on the show?


Ramona Singer: None of us are miserable. We’re a great success. Ratings are good, Bravo is happy and the fans are getting involved. Everyone’s happy. She’s the one that’s miserable.

How did you feel about Heather’s recent comments about Mario?
You know what? I love my husband, I love my daughter. My husband is a stand-up guy. Everyone adores him. He allows me to be me. I love the way he came to my defense. He’s very gallant in that way.

How are your friendships with Aviva and Carole right now?
Carole and I always got along. We’re friendly. Aviva and I are strained right now because I don’t like the way she spoke to me in St. Bart’s.

Do their tweets upset you?
No, not at all. I tell them to tweet, it’s good for the show.
RELATED: Ramona Singer: Aviva Drescher "Scared Me" With Outburst

11 comments:

  1. Can't we all say is that some of these housewives are like bogus. Like one thing for sure is that I love them all though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way she treated Bethany, I've got no time for the whining, back stabbing bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. neither are wrapped tight

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they should do a "Thelma & Louis" and jump off the Brooklyn Bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The truth is the raitings for this season are not good and she knows it. They are drastically down because the show got really BORING. It was great before now it is really BORING.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this season. Carole is a cool cat and the rest is just a book to write with comedy and tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't mind the new cast at all. I wish they would have kept Alex though. I thought crazy Kelly was entertaining too (but what an idiot). I am sooooo glad Jill is off the show. She thought she was hot shit after season 1, however, no one else agreed. You know she probably cries every day bout not being "famous" anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. jill is so jealous, she always thought she was the queen bee. she went from one to the other trying to cut throats.it serves her right that she in not on the show. she treaated bethenny like a dog and when bethenny became successful she started backpedaling,but it did no good. what goes around comes around.go discuss this with bawby.

    ReplyDelete