Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dana Wilkey Calls Brandi Glanville a “Slut”


Wetpaint.com:
Mind you. I never much liked Dana Wilkey and I'm sure she's doing everything she can these days to stay relevant. But since Brandi Glanville makes me more sick to my stomach every time she opens her mouth...let's just say I'm with Dana on this one:
Newsflash: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills tagalong Dana Wilkey is still not a member of the Brandi Glanville fan club.

Right on the tail of recent reports that Brandi got it on with a guy in the bathroom at Kyle Richards’s White Party, Dana is once again hating on Brandi.

“She’s a slut, obviously,” Dana tells RadarOnline.

But how does she really feel? "Slutty and stupid? Doesn't that sum it up? Kind of fits the profile, right?" she continues.


Brandi is sure to have some glowing words for Dana in response, especially since she says the sex rumors are inaccurate
RELATED: VIDEO PHOTOS Brandi Glanville launches clothing line “Brand B”

1 comment:

  1. Being used in a pejorative context is completely wrong. Some of the finest women I know happen to be sluts, just ask my mom.

    ReplyDelete