Friday, August 10, 2012

Melissa Gorga Thankful For Napa Trip Despite Ongoing Drama


Examiner.com:
“The Real Housewives of New Jersey” star Melissa Gorga has opened up in her newest Bravo blog released on Aug. 2 about her continuous troubles with her sister-in-law Teresa Giudice. On Sunday’s episode, fans saw how Melissa and Teresa had a breakthrough moment when they decided to talk about their issues without fighting, but in her blog published yesterday, Melissa explains that things have not improved since the trip to Napa Valley.

“I can honestly tell you from the bottom of my heart that I loved every single minute of it. I had no regrets sharing the RV with Teresa and Joe. I was happy to be with family, and I was truly enjoying myself! I have to say Teresa and I can be really funny together, right,” “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” star Melissa Gorga writes in her blog. It sounds like she is very thankful with the way things turned out on the trip, even though most of the cast members hint that drama is on the way.

“The talk between me and Teresa on the beach was real and honest. She told me how she felt about the recipe situation with Kathy, and I told her how I felt about everything that was going on. I know she doesn’t have a sister to come in and give her advice on certain things, so I was trying to break down that wall and step in with what I thought was sisterly advice,” “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” star Melissa Gorga explains in her blog. “I don’t sugar coat things -- I call it like I see it. I like when people are open and honest with me, so that’s what I was trying to do for her, hoping it could help mend her other relationships. I think she appreciated it and actually tried to listen to me. I felt good walking away from that conversation.”

Even though Melissa and Teresa aren’t exactly on the best of terms now, Melissa explains that she is thankful for the talk the women did have on Sunday’s episode. And sharing her feelings in the blog released yesterday, Melissa could potential open doors to settle the peace with Teresa.
RELATED: Joe and Melissa Gorga Go to the Beach – Cute Couple Alert! (PHOTOS)

4 comments:

  1. isn't she married to taresa's brother?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always picture this slut wearing a rhinestone studed, Hello Kitty g-string, with dollar bills shoved up her ass crack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Healthy perspective, attitude and vibe are all you can do, Melissa, and this post sounds like you are sharing nothing but that. Refreshing. Keep on keepin' on.

    ReplyDelete