Monday, August 27, 2012

Camille Grammer Speaks On Kelsey's Interview, Says 'I Wish Him No Ill Will'


RadarOnline.com:
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, Camille Grammer tells RadarOnline.com exclusively that she has "no ill will" towards ex-husband, Kelsey Grammer after he said in an interview that he felt obligated to give his third wife "fame."

"I wish [Kelsey] no ill will and I have moved on," Camille tells RadarOnline.com exclusively. The blond beauty was married to the former Cheers star for more than 10 years and the couple has two children together. Kelsey filed for divorce from Camille after meeting flight attendant, Kayte Walsh in 2010, it was finalized last year. Two weeks later, Kelsey married Kayte and she recently gave birth to a daughter, Faith.

As previously reported, Kelsey and Kayte were recently interviewed together. Preview clips released ahead of the interview, which will air this Sunday, reveal that Kelsey still has a lot to say about Camille, even though he refuses to even say her name!

Kelsey said that he felt he owed "fame" to Camille, claiming, "I did believe that I owed something to that person, that I owed fame. She had given up so much to just endure this horrible life she had with me."

Camille's divorce to Kelsey was featured on the first season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Sources close to the situation tell Radar that Camille was blindsided by Kelsey's decision to pull the plug on the marriage.
RELATED: Camille/Kelsey Grammer Malibu Mansion for Sale $17.9 Million

3 comments:

  1. i think kelsey will eventually have his new wife have a nose job and breast implants....because right now, kayte looks like kelsey. anyone else notice that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't care for Camille on the first season I think she was very uptight and a snob but after seeing her ex Kelsey that ultimate D-BAG I understand why she was that way living with that piece of crap would make any woman act like that. Camille I hope you got half of everything that loser had :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelsey cheated on his first wife, his second wife, and now he's on the third. I would suggest the new lucky lady to not expect things to last.

    ReplyDelete