Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Luann De Lesseps' Mother Says She Can't Have More Children


HuffPo.com:
As "Real Housewives of New York City" cast member Countess Luann de Lesseps tells the world she is trying to have a baby, someone claims that it will never happen -- and that someone is her own mother.
"Luann's tubes were tied after her last kid," her mother told me in June at the premiere party for the hit Bravo show. De Lesseps already has two teenage children, Victoria and Noel.

Knowing that Luann's quest to conceive was to be the main story line on Season 5 of "The Real Housewives of New York City," I asked her mother to clarify that statement three times. Each time, her mother insisted, "Her tubes are tied!"


"Luann, on the other hand, is sticking to her baby tale. If she said that, it's my mother’s way of joking," Luann said. "She had seven children, and at this point, she would rather travel with me than babysit, but it's absolutely not true."


For once, could reality TV really be real? Does Luann's mother have such a great sense of humor, or has the stork untangled those tubes?


At press time, the countess still had not conceived.
RELATED: ‘Real Housewives of New York’ LuAnn De Lesseps Addresses Carol Radziwill Dispute: ‘I’m Not Racist’

6 comments:

  1. Omg Lu Anne get real you are way to old to have a baby. You know you can't have one so get over it crazy lady. Your just acting like u can so your funky looking boyfriend doesn't leave you,and he will. Your acting INSANE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol that's funny. Ya and what's the deal with that band she hired? Oh no,but if one of the other ladies hired them she would've had aLOT to say and stormed out like if she was too good to hear them playing "I want to f...you in the ass" ya right countess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good, no need for further contamination of the gene pool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing as beautiful as a family member having your back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think If A man would ask me after my children were all grown up...I'd tell him to forget babies. If he didn't like that: I'd tell him to forget about us...And move on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If Luann & Jacques wants to have a baby together it's none of our business. If they love one another then why not. Ok she may be 47years old but if she is healthy & in a committed relationship I say go for it. She certainly won't be the oldest mum. I wish her all the best & if it happens good. At least the child would be wanted and very much loved. If she can't have a baby naturally there are more options available. I say Go Girl!

    ReplyDelete