Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ramona Singer Says Sonja Morgan Is "Riding Both Sides of the Fence" With Me and Heather Thomson


USmagazine.com:
I think Sonja Morgan's idea of having two looks for her photo shoot was a good one, which I encouraged her to pursue. Heather Thomson had a strong vision for the half-naked man with the toaster (which I, for one, still don't get!)

Sonja had an equally strong vision to have shots of herself alone and also separate shots of the toaster. I was surprised, though, by the choice of the male model -- I don't think he was as cut or as built as he could have been considering he was to be the focal point of the packaging. I still believe a focus group before shooting would provided the answers of what direction to take.

I was very excited about the launch of my Ramona Red Wine. The Pierre is a very special place to me, it is where Mario and I renewed our vows. This was the perfect place to host the introduction of my Sangiovese Merlot from Tuscany. It just so happened I was also on the cover of two magazines J'Adore and Millennium -- I have never been on one cover, let alone two, so I thought, why not celebrate that also?

The fact that Luann de Lesseps has no comprehension that my wine is a large business which I am passionate about and invested in just proves to me her lack of business savvy. I was so thrilled about introducing the newest addition to my Ramona wine brand -- now I have a red to complement my white. What people don't know is I enjoy my red wine as much as I do white -- I don't drink red wine in public as it would end up all over myself and friends (LOL!)

The last thing I wanted was an altercation with Heather that night. Sonja had told me that she wasn't being listened to at the photo shoot and wanted me there to make sure her voice was heard -- and told me point-blank that Heather did not want me there. Heather and I had a conversation a few weeks prior that in the future she would communicate with me, so the London scenario wouldn't be repeated. I was upset, as I felt she should have picked up the phone and said "Ramona you can be a pain in the ass, so I don't want you on the set " I felt Heather was being dishonest to me by not personally conveying I wasn't allowed to be there.
RELATED: Real Housewife Ramona Singer Gets Butt Sculpting Treatment, See It Here!

9 comments:

  1. Ramona, do you ever watch the episodes? What has happened to you? You would be the LAST person that I would want to go to a party with. There is not enough wine in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ramona = old, jealous and embarrassing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put Ramona in a padded cell and throw away the key, fuckin nut job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh.....I cannot stand Ramona! Bravo, please get rid of this lunatic. She behaves like a 4 year old, constantly screaming and throwing tantrums! Shut up lady and sit down!!

    P.S. It should be against the law to allow a psychotic person to own a wine brand!! "Is this the world we live In!" (In my Sarah Winchester voice)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ramona has never been my favorite but she used to be tolerable. It seems that now that she has survived the major cut of Jill, Kelly and Alex + Bethenny's departure, she has become beyond rude and obnoxious and an all around bully. Heather is right for standing her ground and Aviva is way too passive and needs to grow a real backbone when it comes to Singer and her resident lacky Sonja Morgan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ramona is a nasty know it all - I can't believe people like her exist. god bless humanity...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ramona thinks way too highly of herself. She always has an excuse or a le or some sort of comeback when confronted. She cares about nobody but herself. I feel sorry for her daughter. I would be humiliated to have a loony yoon mother like that. Her husband Mario is just as bad as she is. It frustrates me just thinking about her. Anyone can bottle a wine. Anyone

    ReplyDelete
  8. ramona u r a disgusting specimen,a bully, a skank and an alcoholic with multiple personality disorder. ur husband is just as bad, the biggest lech i have ever seen. i will not watch the next season if u r on it but at least i console myself that karmas a bitch and u will get urs.ps u r 55 put some clothes on ur belly is horrific, u r a complete train wreck

    ReplyDelete
  9. ramona u r a disgusting specimen,a bully, a skank and an alcoholic with multiple personality disorder. ur husband is just as bad, the biggest lech i have ever seen. i will not watch the next season if u r on it but at least i console myself that karmas a bitch and u will get urs.ps u r 55 put some clothes on ur belly is horrific, u r a complete train wreck

    ReplyDelete