Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sheree Whitfield Calls Cynthia “Messy” And Insists She Is A Loyal Friend; Marlo Hampton Speaks Out About Her Arrests; Claims She Is Misunderstood


RealityTea.com:
Mugshot Marlo Hampton is all about clearing her goodish name and promoting herself, now that she has the illustrious and reputable platform of Real Housewives of Atlanta. The notorious Marlo, who certainly is the most notorious Housewife to grace the screens of Atlanta, is answering questions about her questionable past and encouraging us to reserve judgement. Yeah to the right!


Marlo wants you to know she isn’t full of excuses and fully embraces her ex-conn ex-life, but she wants to set the story straight and separate reality from reality TV. “There’s much more to Marlo than the 10 minutes” on the show, Marlo warns.


“I was surprised that they were focusing on my arrests,” Marlo admits. “Phaedra [Parks] with her husband and Sheree [Whitfield] has had her mix-up with the law. I was shocked about Kim [Zolciak] and the way she was talking about a Big Poppa when she dated a married man.”


Marlo says the trouble started in college. That was arrest number one. “While I was in college, that’s when I got into altercations and that was a felony charge. I was just mad at the world,” she explains to Sister 2 Sister. Marlo, apparently, attended University of South Florida and earned a BA in Interdisciplinary Science. Shocked? Yeah, me too!


Then, she was arrested and charged for check fraud. “I mis-balanced my check for the books I was buying. It was one check for me just being in college writing a check for one book. They blew that so out of proportion,” Marlo insists. “I wasn’t the best in math.” It’s called a calculator, m’dear!


Unfortunately, things spiraled from there and next thing she knew she had seven mugshots under her (then Forever 21) belt! “It’s important for people to know I was on house arrest. Four of those were probation violations and not new charges,” Marlo clarifies. Marlo claims in one arrest, the accuser actually defended her to the judge! “She had asked the judge to reduce my sentence and we made peace. We’re fine. We’ve talked several times.” I’m assuming she’s referring to her arrest for aggravated assault.


Marlo’s criminal past prevented her from getting a job so she had to hook up with wealthy sugar daddies so she opened her own business, a clothing store. “When I started taping with the show, I closed the store down.”


Marlo cautions viewers, “Don’t go by just what they see,” because there is definitely more to her than meets the eye! That’s exactly what I’m afraid of.


Moving right along, Sheree has a lot to say lately. Is it because she really, really can’t afford to get fired wants to secure a place in Season 5? Taking to her Bravo Blog, she is dishing on the fight with Marlo, the trip to Africa, and the comments about Kim!


According to Sheree, the tension began at the airport. “Upon seeing Marlo, I knew instantly that there would be some drama, because she was not invited by Phaedra, the host. Why was no one informed that she would be coming on the trip? I knew she felt the need to do something to get attention!”


Sheree claims the dinner party invite debacle occurred when her friend Kevin called last-minute and asked her to include Cynthia in the invitation. “I didn’t think to invite Cynthia [Bailey], because I was sure she wouldn’t attend without NeNe [Leakes], and I certainly wasn’t going to invite Nene. We had not spoken since the argument a few months ago and after the disrespectful way she acted at Kim’s friend’s house in Miami last year, it just wasn’t happening.”


“As we are getting ready for dinner, my friend Kevin calls, who also knows Cynthia and NeNe, and asks me to invite Cynthia to the dinner. Well I did,” Sheree recalls.


And Sheree is accusing Cynthia of pulling a “Taylor Armstrong” and saying things to Marlo behind her back to re-instigate the situation! “Cynthia, Cynthia, Cynthia…messy. I’m not quite sure what the problem was.”


“For Marlo to run over and go from 0 to 60 all because I did not invite her, the person who no one knew was coming (not even the host) and that came with NeNe (the person I don’t speak to), to a party! Really?! Why would she want to go? Why would I want her to go? Why is she so angry? Why is she using hateful, derogatory words? Why would she choose to use that word to describe my friends? I’m not a judgmental person by any means. I love all kinds of people, regardless of their sexual preference.”
RELATED: Is Sheree Whitfield Dating Anyone?

4 comments:

  1. Sheree is a phony miserable person. She's not genuine or very possitive. The way the SMALLS are kissing Kim's a** this season has me wondering is this the Twilight Zone. Kim is nothing more then a glorified homewrecker aswell as a self proclaimed gold-digger. Last season Phaedra and Sheree couldn't stand Kim. This season they want us to believe Sheree and Phaedra and Kim and Kandi all have a genuine friendship. When in all actuality If NeNe wanted to make amends with Kim, Kim would burn rubber running from those faux friends.
    Team Talls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they DO NOT put Marlo on housewives, she drives me crazy. As for her past no one gets arrested THAT MANY times unless they are TROUBLE!She obviously hasn't had any classes for anger management if she's going to go that crazy because she wasn't invited to a party.PLEASE don't put her on Houswives of Atlanta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marlo saying she had to get "Sugar daddies", because she couldn't get a job.PPPPLLEEAASE! That's called being lazy and a user!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Sheree but she shouldn't have called Kim and acted as if Candi was talking bad about her. It was obvious that Candi didn't say things in the context it was told to Kim.Candi is just not like that and for that very reason she is my favorite on the show.

    ReplyDelete