Saturday, February 18, 2012

Alexis Bellino Blames Peggy Tanous for Their Fight in Real Housewives of Orange County Season 7, Episode 2


Wetpaint.com:
The feud between Real Housewives of Orange County’s Alexis Bellino and Peggy Tanous is the dramatic gift that keeps on giving. In Season 7, Episode 2, Peggy and Alexis face each other for the first time since an epic blowout last season. While one might think time would heal their wounds, it was business as usual for these two.


Both parties refused to take blame for that evening’s fight. In Alexis’ latest Bravo blog, she writes that it was Peggy who stirred things up, and “kept throwing digs” at her all night. She also says she was competing with Peggy’s 4-year-old child.


She explains: “[Peggy’s] daughter London had broken her arm over the summer, and I had texted Peggy to tell her I was thinking and praying for her. So at Vicki's when she's telling me the story of what happened to London's arm, I was merely relating to her daughter and what she was going through when I made the comment about having a rod in my leg. I WAS NOT COMPETING with a four-year-old! That just sounds so ridiculous to even say. The fact that Peggy would even say that makes me once again think she is looking for drama.”


Le sigh. We don’t know who to place blame on this round, but we do give Alexis one point for her next comment, which hit the bejeweled nail on the head: “It seems like Peggy and I just can't get out of this negative cycle we're in,” she writes.


Actually, she should make that past tense. Peggy broke the cycle in October when she quit the show for good — she tells Wetpaint Entertainment that the two haven’t seen each other since Vicki’s dinner party.
RELATED: 'Real Housewives' Peggy Speaks Out on Leaving the Show and Drama with Alexis

1 comment:

  1. I just want to tell you that I’m beginner to blogging and site-building and really liked this web site. I want to bookmark your website. You really came with perfect articles and great content.I appreciate your efforts and great words. I was not able to make a single sale with my very first site.

    ReplyDelete