Saturday, February 18, 2012

Does Sonja Morgan Have A New Boyfriend?


RumorFix.com:
It’s a relationship made in Bravo heaven.


She’s one of the most fabulous Real Housewives of New York, so we’re not surprised to hear that Sonja Morgan is dating a hunky new guy.


The reality star told RumorFix exclusively that she is dating Million Dollar Listing NY realtor Ryan Serhant, after the pair was spotted “flirting up a storm” at the Human Rights Campaign event in New York on Feb 4.


“I’m crazy about him! He made me feel like I was the only woman in the room at the HRC gala,” Sonja tells us exclusively.


“He’s adorable!” Sonja says about the realtor, who used to be a star on As The World Turns and served as a hand model at one point.


She goes on to say,”I’m very excited about getting to know him better and spending more time with him. Who wouldn’t? But I want to take things slowly. I’m just dating at the moment.”


By the way, if you want to see more of Ryan — his new show premieres March 7 at 10 p.m. on Bravo.
H/T: Erin H. @ RumorFix

No comments:

Post a Comment