Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Brandi Glanville Tells Taylor Armstrong She’s Exploited Russell's Death & Should ‘Let Him Rest In Peace!’



God, I can't stand Brandi and hope that she never becomes an "official Housewife" (I mean, when you admit on national TV to slashing your ex's tires, dress like a slut around other women's husbands and Kyle of all people calls you "Angry Spice" you know you have serious mental issues), but as I've long said here, Taylor Armstrong writing a book so soon after her ex-husband's suicide just reeks of exploitation. So yeah, on that point I totally agreed with Brandi:
The fur flew on Monday night’s second part of The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills reunion, as elegant enemies Taylor Armstrong and Brandi Glanville fought tooth and nail over their differences, each bringing up sore subjects in the melee.


The tension mounted during a segment in which host Andy Cohen asked the ladies questions from viewers. When one wanted to know what Brandi's issue has been with Taylor this season, things got tense in a hurry: Brandi told Taylor she'd run into Russell, who told her it was actually Taylor who made him send an email threatening Camille Grammer with legal action against for discussing their marital issues.


Taylor shot back at Brandi, questioning her credibility by pointing out she slit ex-husband Eddie Cibrian’s tires.


"I own them too!" Brandi said. "I just took the tires and I put the knife into his motorcycles, and then I told him, 'Don't ride them, you're probably going to get hurt.'"


Brandi then threw a stiff jab, insinuating Taylor's been trying to capitalize off Russell's death.


"When does the book come out anyway? How long has it been?" Brandi said in a snarky tone, before noting it took a "hot minute" for Taylor to begin marketing her memoir.


Kyle Richards repeatedly jumped to Taylor’s defense throughout the exchange, reminding Brandi, "Somebody died here!"


Brandi replied, "Yeah, exactly: then let him rest in peace!"


Kyle, calling Brandi "Angry Spice," reminded her she should be considerate of Taylor considering she was left a single mom when Eddie ditched her for LeAnn Rimes.


"She's been through enough this year -- be a little sympathetic," Kyle said.


Elsewhere in the episode, Taylor said she found a briefcase found next to Russell’s body that contained data on about 10 different bank accounts, a Rio de Janeiro office and flash drives she’s reticent to open based on legal worries.


“Um, he had a lot of things going on that I didn't know about," Taylor said.


When Cohen brought up that Russell's business partner killed himself shortly after Russell did, Taylor said she’d have felt better knowing Russell was killed by someone else than so distraught as to take his own life -- implying she felt that scenario was feasible.
RELATED: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Reunion Part 2

8 comments:

  1. brandi should not be on the show
    she do not bring nothing to the show

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, Brandi "did not bring nothing", she brought everything! Her drama and humor filled in quite nicely for the void Kim left being ansent from most scenes. Brandi is funny and attractive with quite an attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. agree, Brandi is refreshing to watch and doesn't try to kiss any ass. Can't stand Kyle, Taylor and am starting to lose respect for Adrienne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I initially didn't like Brandi, however she did grown on me. She stood up to Kyle's always bulling antics and she is who she is with no apologies. I agreed with Brandi - Taylor should not be profitting from Russell's death and has she considered the impact on his other kids that this book may have. No...she hasn't.

    During the exchange Kyle should've shup up and minded her own business - but as usual she has to but in and put in her 2 cents. Which probably accounts for some of Kim's addictions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Brandi and I think Taylor is a liar. She throws low blows, like the comment to Brandi "Eddie said you slashed his tires is that true" Come on Taylor, when the heat is on you try to take the focus off you and pin it on someone else! Face the facts, you have your reasons I am sure but woman dying is NOT the only reason. I too have been through the humiliation of abuse, you made the choice to stay for whatever reason, now own up to it and stop shifting blame!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually agree with you on everything, but I gotta say, I like Brandi. Its been an odd season, and my old favorite, Kyle, was quite annoying and bitchy, while Camille--who I hated before--was great to watch. Brandi seems to not care what anyone thinks and I have to respect that. Who cares if she wears tiny clothes or no bra??? Completely inconsequential to anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Brandi's brash honesty. It's refreshing, especially amongst people like Adrienne, Kyle, and that lying Taylor. About time someone stood up to those bullies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have mixed feelings about Brandi. Initially, I did not like her, but she also grew on me. After watching the part 2 or the reunion, I thought she was harsh on Taylor. I know Taylor has issues, but who doesn't? Leave her alone, she's been through enough. And the proceeds from her book are going to a non-profit, so she is not completely cashing in. Unless anyone has walked in her shoes, who are we to judge? Now back to Brandi, I was impressed she stood up to Kyle and Kim on game night. She was ganged up on and no one deserves that.

    ReplyDelete