Monday, February 13, 2012

Ramona Singer Still Can’t Stand Jill Zarin! Plus Jill Says She’ll “Definitely” Watch New Season Of RHONY


RealityTea.com:
It’s hard to believe, looking back, that Jill Zarin and Ramona Singer were ever friends. Well, not friends, per se, but at least frienemies! And after four seasons and one firing, the duo whose relationship rapidly deteriorated into a ‘her or me’ situation at Bravo still can’t stand each other!


Speaking to HollywoodLife, Ramona opens up about her animosity towards a certain former co-star! “Jill and I, it’s really funny because we were better friends before the show aired than now,” Ramona explains. “But you know, we’re still … when I see her, we’re still friendly. But do I spend time with her? No.”


And Ramona is still accusing Jill of talking about her to the media! “She makes up stories just for the press. If she were a different type of person, I would talk about it.”


Ramona still likes one of her former co-workers though – she is still the best of friends with Alex McCord! Am I the only person who just simply doesn’t buy this? “The only person I spend time with is Alex,” Ramona reveals. “I’ve always been friends with [her] on and off camera.”


“When you’re good friends with someone, you’re good friends forever,” Ramona added. “With Alex and I, we did develop a true friendship and I will always be there if she needs me. I know she’ll be there for me.”


“Whenever I pick up the phone with her, it’s just like I saw her yesterday,” she describes. “That’s what true friendship is.” Well, that’s very nice.


Moving on, Jill is still selling shapewear—she’ll be on HSN very soon—and she is still talking Real Housewives of New York! The former reality star, who claims to be in talks with Fox for her own show, says she has no hard feelings towards her still employed former co-stars.


“I will definitely watch next season of the Real Housewives of New York, I am looking forward to it,” Jill insists to RadarOnline. “It is funny how the press misrepresents me sometimes but the truth is that I have absolutely no animosity towards the show, Bravo or any of the girls, I wish them all the best and am sure the show is going to do very well.”


She also reminds us that even girls with hot bodies like Kelly Bensimon and LuAnn de Lesseps wear shapewear. “Countess Luann and Kelly have great bodies and they were fighting over my shape wear, they both wear it, you would be surprised to hear the list of people who wear it!” Those two fighting over shapewear? Now that’s some footage I don’t want to see!
RELATED: Ramona Singer talks fashion at Rebecca Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment