Monday, February 27, 2012

Bethenny Frankel: I Won't Give Up on My Marriage


LifeandStylemag.com:
From a wedding to a baby to business prosperity, Bethenny Frankel's wildest dreams have come true but the Bethenny Ever After star admits when it comes to her marriage to Jason Hoppy, it isn't always a fairytale.


"It's just hard," the creator of SkinnyGirl healthy lifestyle products and mom to 21-month-old Bryn admits to Life & Style in an exclusive interview. "I often feel like I come across as the crazy one in the relationship. Once in a while, I want to be the good cop."


In the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now, Bethenny opens up about navigating through the hard times on her way to happily ever after.


"Relationships are about acceptance," Bethenny tells Life & Style. "Jason and I are very different; I have a strong personality and he's more mellow. Plus, we got married in our late 30s, and you're very set in your ways by then. It's about trying to compromise when you can."


But even through the tense times, divorce has never crossed her mind. "No. Marriage is a commitment," Bethenny says. "We work at it every day."
RELATED: Fabulous at 40: Bikini girl Bethenny Frankel parades her skinny frame poolside in Miami with toddler daughter

1 comment:

  1. I love you Bethenny, even in housewives, I love you then, I love you now. But what's with the shrinks session? Move on. You have a lot of blessings to count: lots of money, a wonderful show, a wonderful husband, a beautiful baby.... don't look back to all your crappy past. I hate when I see you crying; it gets old. And don't be mean to your husband. I don't want to see you getting divorced. You have a wonderful life. Work on it.

    ReplyDelete