Monday, October 3, 2011

LuAnn de Lesseps on Real Housewives of New York Recasting: "I'll Really Miss Jill."


WetPaint.com:
Real Housewives of New York's Countess LuAnn de Lesseps is a woman who knows (and speaks) her mind, so Wetpaint Entertainment was excited to have a chance to talk to her at the Real Housewives Live Tour on Saturday, October 1, and get her opinion on Bravo's decision to say sayonara to Jill Zarin, Alex McCord, Kelly Bensimon, and Cindy Barshop.


"I was surprised they let go of four girls," she told us before the show. "I'll really miss Jill."


Of course, being LuAnn, she refuses to let the change get her down. "I'm excited about the new cast," she told us, though during the show she admitted that she hasn't met any of the new Housewives. But she did have enough sense to ask the audience for luck!


And what about LuAnn's other claim to fame, her music? Will we be seeing another single from her? "I don't know," she revealed. However, during the live show she told the audience that she's working on a lifestyle brand. Watch out, Martha Stewart.

3 comments:

  1. Thje Cuntess Lesepps is "Really A Pill."

    ReplyDelete
  2. She misses Jill? Not I!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that fat cow airbrushed in that photo? I suspect the Cuntess is really more happy her bitchy unpleasant ass wasn't sacked.

    ReplyDelete