Thursday, October 13, 2011

Kelsey Grammer Slams Ex Camille: Housewives Was My "Parting Gift" to Her


Talk about being an a-hole:
That's gotta burn!


In February 2011, Kelsey Grammer married fourth wife Kayte Walsh days after his messy divorce from Camille Grammer was finalized.


The bitter exes, who share two kids, have famously traded barbs in the press about one another and their marriage -- which disintegrated on camera during the first season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.


Promoting his new TV show Boss on Australian morning show Sunrise on Tuesday, the actor, 56, made yet another snippy comment about Camille, 43, and her new post-divorce fame as a reality star.


"In my mind [RHOBH] was my parting gift to her," Grammer said. "It was a very difficult marriage and a very difficult decade. I thought, 'So long, here's a present for you.'"


Emmy winner Kelsey began his romance with flight attendant Walsh, 30, while he was in NYC to perform in the Broadway show La Cage Aux Folles -- and had a hand in getting his wife (back home in Malibu, Calif.) cast on the hit Bravo show.


"Looking back, maybe he wanted to keep me preoccupied in California while he was off having his affair in New York," ex Playboy model Camille told the New York Post last year.


"I think it was more Kelsey's agenda. I was very reluctant, because I am a very private person."

No comments:

Post a Comment