Monday, October 24, 2011

Dina Manzo Blogs "The Truth" About Feud With Sister Caroline


EOnline.com:
Dina Manzo is coming clean.


In an extended blog post labeled "The Truth!" the former Real Housewives of New Jersey star explains why she left the show...and why she is feuding with her sister and former castmate Caroline.


"I debated on if I should even do this but maybe this will put this all to rest," Dina wrote. "Just so you know I've been offered a SERIOUS amount of money to sell this to many outlets BUT I chose to do it for free here. So all of you who have something to say can shove it."


So what's she saying about all the drama?


Dina explains that once she decided to leave RHONJ, she began to distance herself from all the ladies on the show because all the drama between them became too "toxic" for her.


"I really wanted to walk away from all of the toxic behavior, I was not into ganging up on anyone and I was no longer obligated to talk about Daniele so the best thing for me to do was stay away...I guess some of the Housewives may have taken that as I think I'm better than them...that couldn't be further from the truth."


She then explains that through her children's chairty, Project Ladybug, she began to see that the bickering on the show seemed "so silly" and that she discovered what is really important in life—for her that no longer included reality television.


"I'm not proud of what went down season one and I entered into season two with a heavy heart, not really into it at all," she wrote. "Once I left I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders and I finally felt a sense of peace."


Dina says distancing herself from the show and cast did include not being as close as she once was to Teresa Giudice, but that the duo were still occasionally speaking. At the time she also had a falling out with her sister Caroline.


"Feelings did get hurt," Dina said of her family battle. "I won't get into them because I have no desire to rehash the past that can only hurt my parents whom I adore...There is no side here, this is a private matter there are 3 sides to every story remember...it depends on who you ask."


Dina added that she loves all her brothers and sisters and nieces and nephews and wants the best for them all.


"If any of them needed me I would be there for them in a heartbeat," Dina wrote. "There are 11 of us, 5 are girls, there is always someone fighting with someone at some point, that's just the way it is with a big family."


On the topic of her friendship with Teresa and if she was the cause of her rift with Caroline, Dina says all she did was console Teresa after she felt attacked on the show.


"I felt bad for her...even though I had distanced myself from her a bit I was still her friend and she needed me," she wrote, saying she also went to a party that Teresa invited her to, but the Bravo cameras were there and she was unhappy.
I read the entire blog post and still think Dina's full of it. First, I never bought that Dina left RHONJ because of Danielle (which is what she stated publicly) because Danielle's interactions with Dina were mostly minute and never that serious. Secondly, from what I've seen if her, Dina Manzo is a passive-aggressive narcissist. In other words, as much as she likes to play the role of down-to-earth, peace-loving, wife and mother, there's too many stories out there of Dina being an angry, control freak (business-wise) and there's something not right about a person who spends a million bucks on their wedding, much less marries a guy who she admitted cheated on her constantly. I'm sorry but there isn't.

Then too, if Dina's known Teresa for over 15 years, than she has to know what an acid-tongued, manipulative, idiot witch that Teresa is. Teresa's problems with her brother started way before Caroline got involved. Teresa's huge financial problems had nothing to do with Caroline and if Dina was really watching the show this season (and past) then she saw how supportive Caroline was of Teresa (something Teresa herself has admitted time and time again on her RHONJ blog) throughout Teresa's troubles the past few years.

Lastly, if Dina wants people to stay out of her life, she should do what most people do when they want people to stay out of their business: lay low. Dina's on her 3rd reality-TV show now, she tweets, blogs, the whole nine. So when she gets on her high horse and starts complaining about people wanting to know what's really going on with her and Caroline, it's just hypocritical and rather condescending. Frankly, I'm tired of Dina's manipulative ways. To think, I used to be a fan. I mean, yes, all families fight sometimes, but even the idea that Dina could watch Teresa's actions the couple of years, how she lies and treats her own brother, sister-in-law, cousin and puts up with that boor of a husband and still be "supportive" of her while not talking to her own sister, just sickens me.

2 comments: