Sunday, October 16, 2011

Is Jill Zarin Writing A Bravo Tell-All Book?


SheKnows.com:
After Jill Zarin was fired from The Real Housewives of New York, Jill kept busy promoting her body shapewear line, Skweez Couture, and going on an extended vacation with her husband, Bobby. Lately, she’s been keeping busy on Twitter, giving her fans updates on her life after The Real Housewives of New York City. Spurred by fans asking her why she was not invited back to The Real Housewives of New York, she encouraged her fans to tweet Andy Cohen (@BravoAndy). A fan wrote to Jill: “I am very mad at @BravoAndy. I can’t wait for your tell-all book. Can you update us on it?” How did Jill respond?


She writes: “Starting to write down the truth!” It looks like Jill does not want to bow out gracefully from her Bravo exit. Of course, fans of the Real Housewives franchise want to know the good, the bad, and the ugly–but mostly, the truth–so a tell-all book would be a big hit. Will Jill tell the whole truth? She recently hinted on Twitter that she was let go from Bravo due to her high salary. In response to a fan tweeting “@BravoTV couldn’t afford Jill Zarin anymore. Money can’t buy you class,” @JillZarin responded: Exactly! You are the first to figure out!”
Gotta admit, as much as I can't stand Jill, I'd buy her tell-all book.

2 comments:

  1. I also admit, as much as I don't go 4 Jill, I'd buy such a book and she has really been no-no 2 bravo lol - telling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jill, she tells it like it is, I'm glad she's going on with her life. What I don't like is that she is being a sore loser about it by saying she's mad at Andy Cohen. Just take the pill and swallow it.

    ReplyDelete