Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Kyle Richards Slams Brandi Glanville



USmagazine.com:
She's appeared just once on Bravo's The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and newcomer Brandi Glanville is already making waves.


For her second episode of the series -- airing Monday -- Eddie Cibrian's model ex, 38, hangs out with the Housewives at Adrienne Maloof's barbecue, and as the above preview clip shows, rubs Kyle Richards the wrong way.


Chatting with Maloof, Richards and Taylor Armstrong, Glanville quickly turns the conversation sexual, seemingly for no reason, angering Richards.


"I just find her to be tacky," Richards snipes off-camera of Glanville, who called Richards' sister, Kim, a "slut pig" on the season preview trailer. "I don't like the words she uses and I'm not good at hiding it."


When Glanville senses Richards' icy behavior, she gets defensive. "I know you guys all think I'm Super Slut. I'm really not. I've seen some eye rolls and a couple things..." she says, glancing at Richards.


"Oh, my virgin ears," Camille Grammer shoots back.


While Richards wasn't ready to label Glanville just yet, the housewife says her mind was made up after their confrontation at the barbeque.

2 comments:

  1. Kim called Brandi a Slut Pig, not the other way around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kim hates any woman who is pretty...Ilike brandi..kims sister is crazyyyyyyyyyyy....

    ReplyDelete