Sunday, October 16, 2011

Crazy Kelly Bensimon's Advice to New Housewives: 'Make as Many Mistakes as Possible'


Yeah, just what the new "Housewives" need: advice from Crazy Kelly Bensimon:
Though she was let go from The Real Housewives of New York City last month, Kelly Bensimon says she harbors no hard feelings.


"I'm not angry," she told PEOPLE. "I had a great opportunity. I mean, three years! Three years I'm on television. ... The show is on all over the world and we're still going to be on for a long time. It's like the Baywatch of Housewives. For me, it's just the gift that keeps on giving."


Speaking at a QVC charity event in New York City to benefit breast cancer research, Bensimon called her stint on Real Housewives a "huge leap of faith" and said she looks forward to watching upcoming seasons of the Bravo hit.


"The show started off in one way and it needs to take a different direction because that's the nature of the TV beast," she said. "I'm excited to watch it. It's going to be great."


As for rumored the new cast, Bensimon said, "I don't know them, but I'm sure they're going to be very interesting, lovely women."


She did have some words of advice, however.


"Make as many mistakes as possible," she said. "Do anything that you can do that you can learn from your mistakes. Because if you don't learn from your mistakes then you're what? Boring!"

No comments:

Post a Comment