Friday, October 21, 2011

Caroline Manzo to Teresa Giudice: "Shame On You"



USmagazine.com:
Sticks and stones may break their bones, but reality TV is doing some real damage!


Real Housewives of New Jersey's Caroline Manzo and Teresa Giudice got into a heated fight on Sunday night's reunion. Caroline attacked everything from Teresa's marriage to her family's bankruptcy proceedings, but she's adamantly convinced her former friend is in the wrong.


Bravo's RHONJ reunion Sunday "was miserable," Caroline wrote in a blog post Wednesday. "We're currently shooting Season 4 and the night before the reunion we were all together at an event that should have never ended the way it did. I can't reveal too much, but I can tell you that there was an incident, which led to an ugly confrontation that destroyed a friendship and quite possibly put an irreparable divide between families."


"I don't regret anything I said to Teresa, because I was telling the truth," she said. "All of our emotions were on overdrive from the night before and I couldn't hide my feelings. I didn't see why I should at this point."


But there is one thing Caroline wishes she could take back: "outing" Teresa's true feelings about reconciling with Joe Gorga. "Many of you think Teresa said this to me in confidence, not true, it was widely known and said to others beside myself," she explained. "[But] Joe didn't deserve to hear that, and I wish I never said it. He's a great guy with a huge heart, and I hurt him."


Teresa called Caroline "as Italian as the Olive Garden," but that didn't throw her off. "We joked [about that], but here's the difference -- we didn't joke about my son, Melissa, Kathy or Richie... Big difference."


"It was never about the Italian remark," she clarified. "It was about the underhanded sneaky insults towards the rest of us followed by an insincere apology... To use my words as a defense against your insulting remarks towards my son is unbelievable. Apology not accepted."


Caroline's strained relationship with her sister Dina was something she wanted to keep hidden, but she said Teresa "tried numerous times throughout the season and through her blogs to reveal it. She finally had her moment at the reunion."


"Did she think I would deny it?" Caroline quipped. "Congratulations, Teresa, the only thing you succeeded in doing was hurting my parents. What a fool I've been in my efforts to bring your family together when it was your intent to destroy mine from the start. Shame on you."
RELATED: Caroline Manzo on Feud With Sister Dina: "We'll Be Fine One Day"

No comments:

Post a Comment