Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Kyle Richards: "I Don’t Have Anything Against Brandi Glanville"


It's funny watching how often Kyle has to defend herself from accusations of being "mean". Could it be that she's just, I don't know...really mean?
If you saw their catfight on Monday's episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, you wouldn’t be alone in thinking that Kyle Richards really doesn’t like new girl Brandi Glanville.


After some angry four-letter words flew in a very toxic confrontation that we won't dare repeat, Kyle shared her side of the story to Wetpaint Entertainment in an exclusive interview at the Lexus Live on the Plaza party during Los Angeles Food and Wine Festival.


"The last couple of weeks I look like a mean person and I’m not, but you don’t always see everything and it’s hard to explain to people," Kyle told us. "I can say that when I watch it, I think that’s not me.


"It was also at a time when I was really stressed because I was just concerned about my relationship with my sister and we were right in the middle of mending things," she added.


In case you missed it, the blow-up was sparked by Kyle criticizing Brandi's parenting skills after she let her son pee on Adrienne’s lawn during a pool party, and then things escalated when the newbie hurled drug accusations at Kyle's sister, Kim.


"I don’t have anything against Brandi, I think she’s a beautiful girl. I think things are misunderstood about her son going to the bathroom on the grass. I don’t have any sons, but I know that little boys do that," explained Richards, who has since apologized to Brandi.


"There is just a lot of stuff that people don’t see leading up to Brandi coming into the show, amongst all of us girls talking and knowing she is friends with Cedric," she added.


When asked if they are friends now, Kyle answered diplomatically, "I wouldn’t say we’re friends! I actually don’t have a problem with any of the new girls. I think Dana [Wilkey] is a nice girl. Brandi, I don’t know that well, but I’m sure she’s a nice girl."


One person she isn’t so diplomatic about is Cedric Martinez, Lisa’s former BFF and current arch-enemy.


"The reason Cedric came back on was because Brandi was friends with him, and we all knew that, so we all kind of had our guard up and were skeptical," she explained, adding that we’ve not seen the last of him. "Cedric does rear his head here and there."
RELATED: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Recap: Game Night Is a Big Meth

3 comments:

  1. Goodness.......... that was A LOT of excuses for her nasty behavior on game night. I watched the episodes. Is Kyle Mother of the Year to judge Brandi for her son jumping out of the pool and peeing? He is what? Four? How does she know that her son isn't more approachable in private and that she may have had a conversation in private? Many parents do this. I think Kyle had no intentions of giving Brandi a chance from the start. Her and Kim's behavior on game night was disgusting. I felt terrible for Brandi. Two *little kids* laughing AT Brandi and saying loud enough for her to hear how they didn't want to *play with her* I could hardly believe it. And um, wake up Kyle. Your sister has some type of addiction problem. Whether it is drugs or alcohol or both......... she definitely has a problem with addiction. I hope Brandi stays, regardless if she is *friends* with Cedric or not. Free World!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle is the mean girl on the show and Kim is such a complete mess. They treated Brandi horribly and successfully pushed her over the edge. Too bad Brandi is so vulnerable that she lost it and said some rude stuff. But really Kyle and Kim deserved whatever Brandi dished out. That Kim would hide Brandi's crutches is totally trashy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyle is a nasty delusional mean girl (female dog). Kim is a druggie and Kyle enables her most of the time. Brandi is a lot of fun on the show...she comes across as real and fun loving. I have a feeling Kyle has jealously issues over Brandi. I wish Kyle and her whipped husband would not be asked back for season 3.

    ReplyDelete