Saturday, September 4, 2010

Teresa Giudice: My Marriage Is Stronger Than Ever


iVillage.com:
From bankruptcy to catfights to rumors of a love child, it seems everything is going wrong for The Real Housewives of New Jersey's Teresa Giudice. But one aspect of her life that she says hasn't suffered? Her marriage!


"We’re totally in sync and amazing together. We’ve been married 10 years and I’m still so attracted to him,” Giudice told People.com about her husband Joe Giudice at the opening-night celebration of her guest stint in the Off-Broadway hit My Big Gay Italian Wedding.


Some people are just meant for each other, and Giudice says that's the case for her and her hubby, who she so affectionately refers to as "Juicy Joe."


"I look at him and I’m like, 'Wow he’s hot!'" the reality star gushed. "I think he feels the same way about me. I love his body, I love his muscles."


So what about that pesky rumor that their marriage is on the fritz? "It’s so crazy that I can brush it off," she says of the talk that Joe fathered a child. "I don’t even think about it. I guess that’s when you know you’re really a star when people start making up things. What’s the next thing? Are we doing drugs? I think I heard that’s the next one."

2 comments:

  1. I want to tell you that I live here in the same town as Tara (Joe’s sicilian sidedish)and I can’t take another second of this.

    Joe & Tara (or Beppe and Petit) have been together for a while. I spoke with her friend Alex who said they are all disgusted and surprised at the relationship. Tara comes from a wealthy and well connected family. Her father is a crazy sicilian.

    Anyway,they meet up in Long Beach Island at her beach house and it’s easier to meet up now that Teresa is away a lot (like this weekend in Vegas)

    Teresa: where was Joe the night of the christening? And the night you came back from Italy. He left the house and you know it, to “check on the pizza place” yeah right!

    Joe is a jealous lunatic when it comes to Tara F (not G) she gorgeous, so what the hell is she doing with a broke loser her friends ask? It’s sexual supposedly.

    She tweets to him in italian so he can keep tabs on her (again, because he’s jealous) Alexandra said when she posted her photo on her twitter he flipped out because he said if people find it “everyone will want to get in your pants and I’m going to go apeshit”

    she hasn’t taken the photo down, but wrote on it to him .

    According to her friend she secretly tweets under:

    petiteposie

    Also according to her friend, Joe is leaving Teresa asap. He can’t stand the cameras and press. He just wants to live quietly. Teresa is a fame whore and 15 minutes is up. Tara told her she’ll never come forward because she’s afraid of her family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa and Joe are a prime example of what happens when trash and money meet. I feel for their children but with them raising the girls I am sure that the apple will not fall far from the tree.

    Pathetic and embarassing.

    ReplyDelete