Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Danielle Staub Talks Why She Left New Jersey Housewives, Wants Her Own Show


USmagazine.com:

As previously announced, Danielle Staub is officially gone -- but not forgotten -- from Real Housewives of New Jersey after two seriously drama-packed seasons.

The reality star, author and budding singer told UsMagazine.com about her departure from the Bravo hit that made her famous.

"I'm way too good for this," Staub, 48, tells Us. "They have used me about as much as I can be used."

Since the moment the Garden State version of the franchise debuted last year, Staub clashed with the four other housewives, despite an initial friendship with Jacqueline Laurita.

"I think it's time for me to move on and upward," says Staub. "I don't see any interest for me to be attacked like that." (Staub's extensions were ripped out by Laurita's daughter Ashley Holmes, and she was threatened by Teresa Giudice during the second season's shocking finale, among many other memorable battles.)

"I mean, what's left for [the other castmates]? To kill me? Bravo seems to be glorifying their behavior. And I think it's almost like telling children to behave poorly at school, 'It's OK.'"

But Staub has big follow-up plans.

"I want my own show," she tells Us.

"I want to be me now," Staub continues. "Not me according to other people. Me...a spin-off is absolutely, positively where I'm going."
I just don't see any network giving Danielle her own show. She's not a feel-good story like Bethenny. She's a villain and villain's don't survive on their own without heroes. People look at her kids being normal despite Danielle, not because of. I mean nothing's impossible, but I just don't see it. Either way last night wasn't the last we'll see or hear from Danielle by any means.

No comments:

Post a Comment