Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Report Claims Ramona Singer and Estranged Husband Mario Are in Couples Counseling


Wetpaint.com:
We were all pretty shocked when word got out that Real Housewives of New York star Ramona Singer had filed for divorce from husband Mario last month after 22 years of marriage. But is there a chance that the two could reconcile through couples counseling? 

Page Six is reporting that Ramona and Mario are now in counseling together. However, you probably shouldn't hold your breath waiting for them to patch things up, as sources say that Mario has been seeing a younger woman and is not interested in rekindling things with Ramona. 

"Ramona has looked the other way  she’s filed for divorce to gain control of the situation," says an insider. "But he doesn’t want to get back together."

This is tough to hear, especially after all that they've been through together as a couple. We just hope that the counseling sessions will help them realize what they have together. 

Last week, Ramona addressed the split on Twitter. "This has been the most difficult time in my life, but when I see so many messages of love & support, it gives me a much needed smile #Thankful," Ramona tweets.

This is such a sweet message for Ramona to share with her fans, given her tough situation. We wish the couple all the best moving forward. 
RELATED: Ramona Singer, Husband Mario Get "Affectionate" During Bowling Date Night After Divorce Filing: Details

2 comments:

  1. So, I saw Ramona Singer this past weekend in The Hamptons, as she was sitting at the table next to me at a restaurant. After dinner, I was excited to meet her, as I consider myself to be one of the biggest RH fans in the world and have followed RHNY since the first season. So, I walked up to her, excited as ever for her to prove that she's not the raging, neurotic, back-stabbing, pretentious, narcissistic, selfish bitch that she portrays on reality television, but it turns out that she's not only all of those adjectives listed above, but more!! First, I politely tapped her on the shoulder and she ignored me. Determined to express my genuine excitement to meet her, I tapped her once more telling her that I was a big fan and asking if I could possibly get a picture with her. She turned toward me and gave me the most condescending, biting "No" of all time and turned to speak to the two men standing next to her. Disappointed, I walked back to my crew and moved on with my night.

    A few minutes later, one of the men speaking with her tapped me on the shoulder and said that he found Ramona to be really rude and did not know why she wouldn't take a picture with me, so he asked her to and she refused to do so again. Turns out that his male friend is a famous model and was upset with Ramona's behavior, particularly since she's not famous for anything but being a 57 year old Reality Star known for her bitchy attitude and disregard for anyone she doesn't see as "on her level."

    I am not only crushed to find out Ramona's true colors, but I am disappointed on a human-to-human level that she could not even give me a second of her time to talk. As a therapist, I always watched the show diagnosing each character with their unique disorders. I knew Ramona had Narcissistic Personality Disorder as well as a severe anxiety disorder and would benefit from taking a high dose of antianxiety drugs, but now I also can diagnose her with my own diagnosis of Bad Personality Disorder. Talk about a let-down. That lady is surely a bitch. What you see on television is DEFINITELY what you get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo looks like it is out of a Craig's List Ad. "Elderly Couple looking for fun, seeking........."

    ReplyDelete