Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Jill Zarin Talks "Feud" with Ramona Singer


TooFab.com:
Jill Zarin saw Ramona Singer's divorce coming from a mile away!

The former "Real Housewives of New York City" star sits down in a candid interview for "Oprah: Where Are They Now," where she opens up about Mario Singer's wandering eye.


"It's hard for me to relate to someone who is not in reality. I feel bad about that," she says about Ramona's denial.

Ramona -- who filed for divorce after 22 years of marriage in January -- reportedly caught Mario with his secret girlfriend in their Hamptons home.

Clearly, this has been a tough time for the Bravo star.

On Tuesday, Ramona tweeted "This has been the most difficult time in my life but when I see so many messages of love & support,it gives me a much needed smile #Thankful." 
RELATED: Real Housewives Spotting: Jill Zarin and Teresa Giudice's Night Out (PHOTO)

3 comments:

  1. Even the audience could see that from a mile away and I'm 500 miles away and I could see it! I would like to see Jill back on the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad really 22 years lost

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree anytime the couples are TOO lovey-dovey for the cameras......sure enough....the only couple I am grateful for FINALLY getting a divorce in Vickie and Don......You go Don you deserved better!

    ReplyDelete