Sunday, February 9, 2014

Alexia Echevarria Wouldn't Mind If Joanna Krupa Left 'Real Housewives of Miami'


EOnline.com:
Is the fate of Real Housewives of Miami is still up in the air? Not according to star Alexia Echevarria!
 
Despite various reports that the show has been canceled, Alexia exclusively tells us that season four is happening. "There will definitely be a season four for Miami. I have spoken to producers and they are currently working on dates for taping, since we usually begin taping this time of year we were told taping is being pushed back a little," she spills. "The producers spoke to all of us and told us all the same thing." (A rep for Bravo had no comment.)

So then why was Joanna Krupa helping to spread the rumor that RHOM would not be returning, according to Alexia?


"Joanna has poor comprehension and lack of understanding as to what [the producers] said because what she is telling the media is not what they said," Alexia explains.

And Echeverria seems totally OK with Joanna leaving Miami...and the Housewives franchise altogether. (Joanna has expressed interest in joining The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.) "Honestly, at this point I really feel very offended by her careless comments towards Miami and her fellow cast mates. She has no loyalty and I do not believe she belongs here or in any of the franchises," she says. "She doesn't belong in Miami because she doesn't really live here and she doesn't belong in BH for obvious reasons."

But Joanna is firing back at Alexia's claims, telling E! News, "Alexia needs to fact check before trying to put words in my mouth that I have never once said. I love Miamiit's one of my homes. I appreciate the show as it saved my relationship and led to a beautiful, fairytale wedding. That's why I love Bravo and the show's producers: they made it happen."
Alexia also addressed the seating drama that went down at the reunion special; Housewives boss Andy Cohen revealed during an "Ask Andy" video, that "there was someone from the Miami Reunion [that] was furious that she wasn't sitting next to me, and she said, ‘Just fire me now. Fire me now. It means I'm getting fired." So who was he talking about? "It was not me! I adore Andy, but sitting next to him does not mean anything, nor is it in an indication of how much he likes you or how important you are to the show," she says. "It is truly a misconception. On the other hand, it makes a lot of sense that Lea or Adriana would have said it because they are so competitive and these kinds of insignificant things mean a lot to them. As a matter of fact, I am happy I sat on the end of the couch and wish I would have had a pair of earplugs."

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, who watches this show anyway? Would anyone notice if it just disappeared?

    ReplyDelete
  2. America wouldn't mind if you ALL left.....ASAP!

    ReplyDelete