Friday, February 7, 2014

Kyle Richards Says "Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills" Reunion Will Be ‘Hell’


RadarOnline.com:
Kyle Richards has been caught up in the nastiest of fights this season on the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills and she has said that she’s dreading the reunion show because it is “hell” to film with the other ladies.

Drama in the 90210 hit record levels this season, with battles between Lisa Vanderpump, Brandi Glanville and the new ladies, Joyce Giraud and Carlton Gebbia never ending, and now that they’re set to finally meet face-to-face Kyle reveals why that taping session is so terrible.

“The Reunion is hell,” the brunette bombshell told All Things Real Housewives in a new interview.

“Nobody wants to be there and discuss these topics that hurt us or made us angry, or subject ourselves to whatever the other women have up their sleeves.

Brandi has been threatening to bring her big guns to the show and it looks like Kyle is taking her warming seriously.

“It feels like we are gearing up for a boxing match in Vegas! You have to be well rested on your game and gloves on!”

Kyle said that while she has a good relationship with Brandi, things are strained with Lisa now.

“Doing a show like this is hard on friendships. I was very hurt by Lisa’s attempts to hurt my husband and me at the Reunion last year. But I do get over things fast. I wanted things to be like they were before but there were always setbacks. The bringing up the lies in the tabloids on camera being #1. But we go up and down. I would love for one day to say to each other “can we please just stop all of this and have fun again?” Lisa and I always had so much fun and laughed together. I miss that.”
RELATED:  RHOBH's Kyle Richards Calls Carlton Gebbia 'Anti-Semitic'

2 comments:

  1. I would think that having to endure hours upon hours of Brandi's childish complaining and Snarlton's blatant double standards would be hellish for anyone. I'd rather watch my dog drop a deucy than help with ratings for a show that employs those two trash heaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlton is just plain evil.she has no morals. She is just plain trash.if you are going to hire trash, then dont call it the real housewives of beverly hills. Just call it trash talkers and fighter at the sex dump. If you dont fire carlton , nobody I know will watch any more. Sharon Coffman

    ReplyDelete