Monday, December 30, 2013

Yolanda Foster Continues To Battle Lyme Disease: ‘Money Can’t Buy Health & Happiness’


RadarOnline.com:
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Yolanda Foster spent the holidays surrounded by friends and family, but her battle with Lyme disease weighed heavily on her heart, RadarOnline.com has learned.

As many housewives scurried to pick up last minute gifts, Foster started a 20-day intense treatment to try to repair the damage the Lyme has caused neurologically.

“Because of my health situation and not being able to run around, we’ve decided on no gifts this year. This took a lot pressure off of me and I am beyond happy with this free pass,” she wrote on her Bravo blog.

David Foster’s wife, 49, revealed more details about the clinical trial she’s taking part in.

“Getting a clear diagnosis last week of the inactivity in my left frontal lobe was the best Christmas present I could have ever dreamed of. Obviously anything damaged by an outside organism is scary, but at least it validated that I have not lost my mind and that we now have clarity as to why I have been isolated at home for the past year and a half with a paralyzed brain.

“I am lucky to have entered a clinical trial which I hope to one day be able to share with you as I am counting on being one of the 70 percent success stories they have had so far,” the Dutch model added.

Despite her seemingly glamorous life in Beverly Hills, Yolanda opened up about her struggles with the disease.

“I wish I had more glamorous and fun news to report to you but unfortunately this is my reality… The one thing money can’t buy is HEALTH and happiness.”
RELATED:  Yolanda Foster on Whether She Meant to Draw the Place-Card Hearts

4 comments:

  1. Money can't buy health, but it sure is doing a good job buying you a fucked up attitude What a phony two faced bully you are, your a mean hateful person and i just cant stand you and your squinty eyes anymore!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not stomach this hypocritical, judgemental, back stabbing - alleged "Girl's Girl" who talks behind everyone's back and pretends to be the model of decorum..
    If David Foster is your idea of a King, then you must have brain damage..

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you be so cruel. You dont know what Bravo edits out. She's honest and genuine and going thru something very real and scary, who kicks someone when they're down? You might be right. But u might be wrong. Let her be happy and focus on her health and family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can you be so cruel. You dont know what Bravo edits out. She's honest and genuine and going thru something very real and scary, who kicks someone when they're down? You might be right. But u might be wrong. Let her be happy and focus on her health and family.

    ReplyDelete