Thursday, December 19, 2013

Joyce Giraud Slams Brandi Glanville Over Racist Remarks: Says ‘I Really Dislike Her’


RadarOnline.com:
Brandi Glanville has tried to offer half-hearted apologies for her racist remark to Joyce Giraud that she didn’t swim because she is black, but her co-star says the efforts ring hollow and that she really dislikes her now.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills ladies have been battling since Bravo aired the ill-fated Palm Springs trip footage showing Glanville mocking Giraud for not getting in the pool.

“What she said was racist and hurtful,” Giraud said in a new interview with Life & Style magazine.

Glanville is digging in her designer heels, claiming that without her outrageous antics the show would have no story lines or attention, saying: “Honestly, if Carlton Gebbia and I hadn’t kissed, I hadn’t said this stupid joke and Lisa Vanderpump and I hadn’t gotten into a fight, we wouldn’t have a show. I’m just being honest.”

However, Giraud doesn’t see things the same way.

“Brandi didn’t apologize and [I should’ve said] ‘Pack your bags and go.’ It was my trip – I was the host!”

She also says she was inclined to forgive Glanville until she began “slamming” her on Twitter once the episode aired.

It doesn’t seem like those two will be getting along anytime soon, with Giraud saying: “I really dislike her.”
RELATED:  Brandi Glanville: ‘I’m NOT Going’ To Rehab … ‘It Doesn’t Seem Like It Would Be Very Fun’

5 comments:

  1. My goodness, Tampon String places a lot of importance on herself doesn't she? I see she's already resorted to the "I'm paid to be a bitch" excuse since her other excuses weren't working-- just like her counterpart, Tamrat from the OC. People like them have ZERO integrity. At this point, I could care less if Tampon String goes to rehab to get straightened out. She can end up face down in a ditch full of her own vomit and that would be fine by me. SCUM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandi is a drunk moron who needs rehab badly....her racist remark was stupid ,what does she know about black people?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandi the alcoholic is going to get her a$$ handed to her by Joyce, she best watchout, Joyce might be small but she's a firecracker! Get her Joyce!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brandi is a vile, bitter little viper.. I am getting rather bored watching her implode each week.
    Forget rehab, this lunatic needs to be lobotomized..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best solution ever! LMAO! Brandi needs a lobotomy..

      Delete