Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Racist, Alcoholic Wench Brandi Glanville Says Joyce Giraud Has ‘Endangered My Family & Cost Me Jobs’


No, it couldn't possibly have anything to do with her racist remarks, drunkard rants, demeaning behavior and all-round public debauchery:
Brandi Glanville took to Facebook Sunday to blast her Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills castmate Joyce Giraud — accusing the beauty queen of dragging her name through the mud to stay relevant as a Bravolebrity — and we’ve got all the details for you right here on RadarOnline.com.

As we previously reported, Joyce and Brandi have had no love lost in Joyce’s first season on the Bravo hit, as the former Miss Puerto Rico has accused Eddie Cibrian‘s ex of racist comments, and an addiction to booze.

Brandi wrote on her Facebook that “Joyce’s ongoing comments, accusations and labels have endangered my family and cost me jobs, and opportunities.” (Joyce’s mogul husband Michael Ohoven is a film producer, and the founder/CEO of Infinity Media.)

“As a single mother, supporting my two little boys and running a household by myself I hope Joyce feels really really good about what she is doing to my family as she sits atop her mansion with her giant diamond ring and zero worries.”

Brandi said she wishes Joyce “were more interesting so that trying to ruin my life wasn’t her only storyline.”

Brandi said that part of her tension with Joyce stems from phoniness, as she thought she ended on “good friendly terms” with Joyce following filming — and even had a cordial run-in at a restaurant — only to find her arch-rival verbally incinerating her “the second any press would listen.”

Joyce was “giving interview after interview about me needing rehab or me being prejudice or anything me and all negative,” which Brandi said “speaks volumes about her need for attention her vicious ambition and her true colors.

“I really hope this woman can stop obsessing over what she thinks my issues are and focus on the help she needs to get for herself.”

Brandi did admit she was “embarrassed” for some of her behavior in the episode, adding that it was “extremely difficult for [her] to watch;” and that Joyce’s true colors were exposed in “a defining moment” of the show this season.

“Trust me it’s not pretty,” she said. “I can only hope that the show decides to air it because not everything we shoot makes it in.”
RELATED:  Joyce Giraud says Yolanda Foster and Carlton Gebbia are the most fake

9 comments:

  1. Brandi needs to be removed from the show, her words and actions are harmful. I no longer will watch this show if my child is home because she is a bully and I don't want my son thinking this is how strong woman act.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many more times is this dysfunction drunk gonna blame other people for HER words and actions? I'm surprised she hasn't somehow found a way to blame Joyce for her tampon string photo op or for her husband cheating on her--maybe in her next "open letter". She must think with her ass, she must get headaches when she drops a deuce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandi is descending into the depths of becoming a mean spirited, jaded, friendless career alcoholic.
    I am not a fan of Joyce but I detest people who resort to vile racist remarks to discredit another individual .
    Brandi needs detox, rehab, intense therapy, testing to see if she is not just a sociopath but if she does in fact have a chemical imbalance, sober living, anger management, parenting classes and a real honest to real life job.
    Now...too much work..
    I think the answer is a frontal lobotomy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops! Sorry for the typos..
      Honest to god real life job.
      And Naw, not Now..

      Delete
  4. What job? Isn't her job writing drunk tweets, nasty blogs and attacking her cast mates?
    What "Job Opportunity"? Guest stripping at a Gentleman's Club?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Brandi HAS a real job. She has been doing exactly what she wanted,(getting attention), AND making a living while getting back at her cheating husband. Now she is supporting herself, kids by totally being herself! Don't be a Hater, doesn't she have a few Best Sellers on NY times list? I never heard of her before RHOBH, so back then her social-climbing skills didn't seem apparent. I think it was her ex, Eddie, that brought on her success. Where is he now? Oh yeah, sucking-up LeAnn Rhime's money!

      Delete
    2. I think Brandi HAS a real job. She has been doing exactly what she wanted,(getting attention), AND making a living while getting back at her cheating husband. Now she is supporting herself, kids by totally being herself! Don't be a Hater, doesn't she have a few Best Sellers on NY times list? I never heard of her before RHOBH, so back then her social-climbing skills didn't seem apparent. I think it was her ex, Eddie, that brought on her success. Where is he now? Oh yeah, sucking-up LeAnn Rhime's money!

      Delete
  5. Baskany62@Gmail. comDecember 26, 2013 at 4:18 PM

    I think BRANDI will be just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get her off the show before all shown and unshown footage is used as evidence in a custody case. If a runaway train can't stop itself it's best not to take it out of the station.

    ReplyDelete