Saturday, December 7, 2013

Jacqueline Laurita Says She Doesn't Know Her Role in 'RHONJ'


Examiner.com:
Jacqueline Laurita seems as confused as anyone as to whether or not she's returning to The Real Housewives of New Jersey for the sixth season. As reported by All About The Real Housewives, she and husband Chris Laurita went on Bethenny Frankel's talk show Wednesday, November 14, to discuss family feuds. While on the talk show, Jacqueline clarified where she stands with Real Housewives.

"Well, um, I don’t know what I’m allowed to say...I personally haven’t been happy filming the show, um, but I have not been, officially, no ones fired me, no ones anything like that. You know, you may see me pop in, you might see me come back in a year, I don’t know right now," she said.

While her own position is up in the air, both she and Chris confirmed that Dina Manzo has returned to the show.

Jacqueline herself has said that Dina doesn't want to do The Real Housewives of New Jersey with family.
"Well, she doesn't really want to do the show with family because it brings unnecessary drama and causes problems," she shared. "I understand why she doesn't want to do a show with family. I totally get it," she told Us Weekly in October. 

The fact that Jacqueline hasn't filmed any scenes for the show and the indication that Dina wouldn't have come back unless there were no other family members there seems to point that Jacqueline is done with Real Housewives, at least for now. 
RELATED:  ‘RHONJ’ Star Jacqueline Laurita’s Daughter Ashlee Holmes To Pose For Sexy Lingerie Shoot: ‘I’m Comfortable With My Sexuality’

1 comment:

  1. Dina should stay gone with her phony self, was never interesting on the show in the first place.

    ReplyDelete