Sunday, December 1, 2013

Todd Tucker Warns That Kandi Burruss May Lose A Good Man


S2Smagazine.com:
Kandi Burruss may consider her mother’s disdain for her fiancé a laughing matter, but Todd Tucker doesn’t find the humor in it.

As a matter of fact, Mama Joyce’s criticism of him may cause Kandi to “lose out on a man that’s good for you,” he warns in an upcoming episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta.”

Fans of the show most likely remember Kandi’s mom calling Todd an “opportunist.” She also dissed the diamond ring he slipped on Kandi’s finger as a token of their love and commitment. That jab brought Kandi to tears.

Kandi was less emotional and more matter-of-fact when sharing her mom’s suspicions with Todd. She tried to brush it off with a few chuckles and reasoned that her mother has always been worried about others taking advantage of her.  “I’ve been dealing with this from my mom forever,” Kandi said.

However, Todd clearly took Joyce’s attacks personally.  “I’m just getting shot down every way,” he said.

“It’s really not funny.”
RELATED:  Kandi Burruss & Todd Tucker Musical 'A Mother’s Love' Opens In Atlanta

11 comments:

  1. You need to set your mom straight, that's a bunch of shit the way she treats you and Todd, I'd tell her ass off, and you need to or your going to loose him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Landing really looks like a little girl talking to her mom about a boyfriend. Get it together before no man ever wants to marry you. Speak up and tell your mom she has to respect your home. Even if she doesn't like him, do she have to be so rude and disrespectful. At this point, it's like she don't even care about your happiness. It's about respect and as long as he love you and treat you well no one should be aloud to talk to him the way your mom has. I agree with Carmen... you really allow it. I really commend Todd tho bcuz there's no way I will stay with a man that allowed his mom to come into a house that I pay bills for and disrespect me. Trust me I would have got up from that table and told Kandi she can marry her mother. And that is a read

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom has issuse .Rude.and no respct for her daughter. If you know somethig then tell if not Let your Daughter be happy right now mom ur looking crazy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That woman is certified crazy! Sounds lije she's the opportunist. She's not worried about him taking advantage of her $, she's worried about how much less she's gonna get from her daughter once she gets married.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That woman is certified crazy! Sounds lije she's the opportunist. She's not worried about him taking advantage of her $, she's worried about how much less she's gonna get from her daughter once she gets married.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed! I think Mama Joyce is more worried that she'll get less money from Kandi if she gets married. Seems she is the real freeloader, not these men. It's embarrassing the way she tries to sabotage Kandi's relationships. If Kandi were smart, she'd tell her to shut up and accept who she loves, or she's going to cut off giving her money. I bet that would shut her up real quick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. After watching this episode, it appeared to me (based on personal experience) that Mama Joyce may well be experiencing the type of personality changes that could be the early onset of senior dementia. I absolutely don't mean this in a flip way. I seriously think Kandi should get her mother evaluated by a neurologist.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think either landis mom is an alcoholic or may be suffering from the early signs of Alzheimer's because she's losing it, I can't believe Kandi can't see it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Honestly, I just think she's worried about anyone but her being financially supported by Kandi

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree. That is one greedy, ugly, nasty woman. Kandi needs to throw her out of her life until she treats them with respect.

    ReplyDelete