Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Vicki Gunvalson Hints She Could Be Leaving 'Real Housewives of OC'

Celebuzz.com:  
Real Housewives of Orange County star Vicki Gunvalson, 50, is hinting that she may not be coming back for another season of the hit Bravo series. The businesswoman and grandma-to-be talked to Celebuzz exclusively and explained why she is readier than ever to hang up her housewife title for good.  Gunvalson revealed that she’s still in talks with Bravo. “I don’t know yet if I’ll be back,” she revealed. “We have to see what happens.”   Do you want to see Gunvalson back on the Real Housewives?   She added, “I’m a glutton for punishment so I might have to come back and show these girls what it’s all about.” Still, the longest-standing housewife from the OC series is hesitant about jumping into another season.  “I really like peace and happiness and they just don’t like it. They want to bring me into this world of dysfunction and I’m just like ‘why can’t we all get along?’” explains Gunvalson.  Despite being lukewarm about returning to the Bravo series, it seems as though Gunvalson isn’t prepared to depart from the silver screen just yet.  “I’d like to have my own show. I’m talking to a couple production companies right now to inspire women and teach women how to be independent.”  Gunvalson certainly knows a thing or two about being independent. Gunvalson, the self-proclaimed “top-selling agents in California,” owns her own successful insurance company.
RELATED: Is Real Housewives’ Vicki Gunvalson Considering Marrying Brooks Ayers?

No comments:

Post a Comment