Sunday, September 30, 2012

Joanna Krupa on Her 'Real Housewives of Miami' Meltdwon: 'I Went A Little Overboard'


Parade.com:
On Thursday night's episode of The Real Housewives of Miami, cast member Joanna Krupa definitely gave reality television fans their viewings worth with her drunken tirade at the 10th anniversary of her fiance Romain's club Mynt.

After countless cocktails and a direct view of her sister
Marta's cheating, deejaying ex-boyfriend, the fiery blonde stalked to Romain and delivered an outburst that dropped the jaws of her fellow Housewives.

Krupa
addressed the incident on her blog, admitting that she "went a little overboard."

"When I look back at the night of the Mynt’s 10-year anniversary, I am definitely not happy about the way I acted— especially letting the alcohol take over, instead of controlling myself. I was hurt by my sister when she said I never defend her to Romain, and that made me extra sensitive that evening, especially after drinking a lot of alcohol at Lisa’s beforehand... I guess I wanted to show Marta that I do love her more than anything, and that she is so important to me, and that I will do whatever it takes to defend her," Krupa wrote. "However, I went a little overboard, and had a major meltdown and tantrum attack, haha!"


Krupa then moved on to her castmate
Adriana, who was shown flirting with Romain at the event. Adriana told him he should date a brunette instead of a blonde.

"I feel bad for her fiancĂ©, because why is she flirting with mine?" Krupa asked. "She wasn't even wasted, so if I had to choose, I’d rather have a meltdown because I had too much to drink (while protecting my sister) than be sober and hit on other men and disrespect my fiancĂ© because I am just so desperate for attention. Hopefully her man wakes up one day and realizes that she is just a big flirt. He should have more respect for himself." Meow!


On next week's episode, Krupa confronts Romain about a nasty cheating rumor and friendships are tested. We can't wait! Catch it next Thursday on Bravo at 9 p.m. ET.
RELATED: ‘RHOM’ Star Joanna Krupa Wants Us To Think She’s Sexually Depraved

No comments:

Post a Comment