Friday, September 7, 2012

Ramona Singer Says Aviva Drescher’s Attack Was Her Being 'Relentless'


Examiner.com:
“The Real Housewives of New York” star Ramona Singer was shocked when Aviva Drescher called her “white trash” just because Aviva was angry about Ramona and Sonja Morgan acting out. Of course, Aviva was already upset with Ramona and Sonja for not attending her charity event where the women were spinning for children who need prosthetic legs, but she was also upset that Ramona and Sonja were skinny dipping when Aviva and Reid showed up. Now, Ramona is talking about Aviva’s angry attack in her newest Bravo blog released on Sept. 4

“Nothing in the world could have ever prepared me for "Aviva Rage,”” “The Real Housewives of New York” star Ramona Singer explains in her blog. “Was this displaced anger? I am always direct and upfront when Aviva asked me point blank if there was any discussion about her bringing Reid to stay. I hesitated at first but then I had to own it. I told her I had said the "dynamics would change". You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that the dynamics would change. Even if Aviva had come by herself, the dynamics would have changed.” Of course, Aviva was already angry with the women, so maybe she was just looking for an excuse to address the women over not attending her charity event.

“I decided I had to try to calm Aviva down and get everyone in a better place, no thanks to LuAnn. I asked Aviva to let everything go. We were all accepting her and Reid anyway Aviva wanted. It still wasn't enough for her. She wouldn't give it up. I am not pleased how she spoke to Sonja and me. She was very critical and judgmental,” Ramona continues.
RELATED:  Real Housewives of New York's Aviva Drescher: I'm Not Speaking to Ramona Singer and Her "Puppet" Sonja Morgan

3 comments:

  1. She was sure scared of AVIVA when she was getting yelled at,that's what she gets,I'm tired of her terrorizing everybody, its her turn. I can't stand her big ass mouth,I wish I could slap the crap out of her. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ramona is a loud mouth jackass every where she goes.She has no class,and is socialy retarted in most settings.

    ReplyDelete